Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Strongest Servant of Each Class Accelerator Can Beat

Strongest Servant (Fate) of each class that Accelerator can beat. Any Servant or variants of them from any Fate installment can be used.

666abba406086362abb39842d5012b88--dark-anime-guys-hot-anime-boy.jpg

Round 1: World War III Accelerator

Round 2: Current Accel

In character, no knowledge, fighters start 20 meters, location is Fuyuki Bridge, victory via incapacitation by any means.
    Last edited by Nebulous; 09-19-2021 at 08:43 AM.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Disclaimer: Only read Railgun, so everything I know about Accelerator is from that.

Not sure where things have escalated to with Grand Order and whatnot, but aside from that, I think it's largely going to be a question not so much of strength, but of who has esoteric bullshit that can hit him. At the very least, I think he has the physical capacity to KO any servant I've seen. "Kill" maybe not so much, since that involves the spirit core and might be outside the reach of anything he can do, but he should do fine for a ten count or incapacitation. Reality marbles might screw up his calculations. Medusa should incapacitate him pretty easily. Gae Bolg rewriting causality can probably get around his defenses. I feel like Gil could keep the fight going long enough to exhaust him even if he couldn't get in. Anything shy of a fully loaded Arturia with Avalon probably goes down. With Avalon, I feel like she could get through his bullshit. Most of the Apocrypha servants probably lose to him. Semiramis could win if she had all her junk in play, but that's not the arena. Likewise, given prep and knowledge, Shakespeare might be able to pick up a rock and say it can lens space, or otherwise narrate Accel into a corner, but ain't bringing anything in the arena. Achilles' Fair Fight junk could maybe shut down his powers completely? Not sure if it works like that, but he could Touma the guy if so. Even if not, the fact that it separates out a space and freezes time to block all outside forces feels like it could run roughshod over Accel's powers. IIRC Hippogriff can phase, so Astolfo can probably pull off a win too. Karna might be able to just melt the guy with ambient heat. Otherwise, I think anyone else in Apocrypha is probably screwed. Maaaaybe Jack? I forget what her reality marble actually did.

I'm not super familiar with Extra, but I feel like that one girl who's all in on weird photon stuff and ripping holes in space can probably hit and kill him.

What little I know from Grand Order starts getting into areas of cosmic significance that feel beyond anything he can cope with.

It's also hard to know how his stuff is going to interact with luck being a real thing with serious physical consequences. Especially since we're going with no knowledge. Like what if that just makes his calculations not work because it's an entire other force he can't account for interacting with everything he does?
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Mia San Mia!

Oh man, this is hard... Current Accelerator in Grand Testament scale from Aleister and Coranzon that easily stronger or at least on par with 100% Othinus and Magic Gods in general... So any servants above Universal or Multi Complex Universal can give the current Accelerator run out of his money.

It will be Attila, Musashi (Based on her singularity, she is supposed to be near impossible to defeat), Shiki (if her brain can handle Platinum Wing), Lartoria, and many more.

WWIII Accelerator is easy... any planet-level Servant can make a dent out of Accelerator with White or Black Wings. So Gilgamesh, Rama, and Lartoria can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Disclaimer: Only read Railgun, so everything I know about Accelerator is from that.

Not sure where things have escalated to with Grand Order and whatnot, but aside from that, I think it's largely going to be a question not so much of strength, but of who has esoteric bullshit that can hit him. At the very least, I think he has the physical capacity to KO any servant I've seen. "Kill" maybe not so much, since that involves the spirit core and might be outside the reach of anything he can do, but he should do fine for a ten count or incapacitation. Reality marbles might screw up his calculations. Medusa should incapacitate him pretty easily. Gae Bolg rewriting causality can probably get around his defenses. I feel like Gil could keep the fight going long enough to exhaust him even if he couldn't get in. Anything shy of a fully loaded Arturia with Avalon probably goes down. With Avalon, I feel like she could get through his bullshit. Most of the Apocrypha servants probably lose to him. Semiramis could win if she had all her junk in play, but that's not the arena. Likewise, given prep and knowledge, Shakespeare might be able to pick up a rock and say it can lens space, or otherwise narrate Accel into a corner, but ain't bringing anything in the arena. Achilles' Fair Fight junk could maybe shut down his powers completely? Not sure if it works like that, but he could Touma the guy if so. Even if not, the fact that it separates out a space and freezes time to block all outside forces feels like it could run roughshod over Accel's powers. IIRC Hippogriff can phase, so Astolfo can probably pull off a win too. Karna might be able to just melt the guy with ambient heat. Otherwise, I think anyone else in Apocrypha is probably screwed. Maaaaybe Jack? I forget what her reality marble actually did.

I'm not super familiar with Extra, but I feel like that one girl who's all in on weird photon stuff and ripping holes in space can probably hit and kill him.

What little I know from Grand Order starts getting into areas of cosmic significance that feel beyond anything he can cope with.

It's also hard to know how his stuff is going to interact with luck being a real thing with serious physical consequences. Especially since we're going with no knowledge. Like what if that just makes his calculations not work because it's an entire other force he can't account for interacting with everything he does?
    Those two would make Scathach from the Fate/Grand Order game a nightmare if true - since she seems to occasionally whip out something that seems like a combo of Gil's Gate of Babylon attack, only everything is a copy of Gae Bolg. Plus, she can pull things into an alternate reality herself if need be via the Gate of Skye. The other question facing any servant is how are psychic powers equated to magic since several of them have resistance to it - ranging from the low end of just taking less damage from it, to the high end like Scathach has which (according to the Fate Wiki) makes her immune to any magic not cast by a god (or the true upper end like Surtur of absolute immunity even if a god casts it). The question is would servants interact with powers like those possessed by Accelerator or Railgun as if they were magic or not?
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 09-19-2021 at 09:39 PM.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Magic is a relatively specific thing in Fate, and IIRC AIM fields are pretty cleanly delineated from magic in whatever we're calling Accelerator's setting. I don't think magic defenses would apply to esper powers. It'd be like if Arturia's super high magic defense also stopped Gae Bolg's causality junk instead of her luck.

Checking wikis, AIM fields and magic seem to specifically run on contradictory rules
    Last edited by BitVyper; 09-19-2021 at 10:18 PM.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm pretty sure that Accelerator's Vector manipulation worked just fine on direct magical attacks, like that continent-busting mass of Divine energy he deflected at the end of WW3, but there's no reason it should work on esoteric magical effects like Cindrillon's ability to make your toes get spontaneously chopped off.

So Karna's heat aura should be deflected/cooled just fine (and he actually did something like that before, though to science-generated heat) but Vlad the Impaler's ability to make stakes appear inside your body would probably ruin Accelerator's day just fine.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 09-21-2021 at 06:54 AM.

Yeah I'm sure he can vector off any kind of force directed at him, I just can't see it doing anything about mystic eyes or anything that lenses/destroys space. Those kinds of things don't actually have to reach him to reach him.

Did Vlad need to have his territory set up to do the pikes thing? I forget if that was part of his territory deal or just something he could do.

Anyway, if he's up to deflecting continent busters now, then maybe he actually can hang with the the way more escalated stuff, unless that's SvsFL, but I wouldn't know.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 09-19-2021 at 11:12 PM.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Yeah I'm sure he can vector off any kind of force directed at him, I just can't see it doing anything about mystic eyes or anything that lenses/destroys space. Those kinds of things don't actually have to reach him to reach him.

Did Vlad need to have his territory set up to do the pikes thing? I forget if that was part of his territory deal or just something he could do.

Anyway, if he's up to deflecting continent busters now, then maybe he actually can hang with the the way more escalated stuff, unless that's SvsFL, but I wouldn't know.
    The continent buster took everything he had and required him to pop out white wings by having the Misaka Network decide to direct their full computational power at him, rather than just the subconscious computational power that lets him use his powers after having been shot in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    The continent buster took everything he had and required him to pop out white wings by having the Misaka Network decide to direct their full computational power at him, rather than just the subconscious computational power that lets him use his powers after having been shot in the head.
    I don’t recall that. He just went into White Wings and flew towards the attack specifically knowing that he couldn’t reflect it and just took the attack head on.

He did survive that explosion that would have taken out Eurasia and was only knocked out briefly. And it wasn’t ordinary magic but Telesma, which is the divine magic of Angels. In Nasuverse, I’d probably equate that with high level Divine Spirits probably. Magic from Mages for example he should have no problem defending against

Mia San Mia!

Well, about Noble Phantasm, the current LN Accelerator might be able to control it through his Platinum Wings. In theory, his Platinum Wings can control both magic and science to the point like Aiwass, Accelerator can control LAW and Soul, basically, he can do probability manipulation that is the essence of Noble Phantasm... So yeah. No to mention with Platinum Wing tango with Coronzon's Flame Sword spell that is developed by Aleister to combat Gremlin's Magic Gods.

Magic Gods can destroy the universe on a whim and generally, the top tiers of Gremlin are stronger than Othinus that create and recreated the world throughout NT vol 9 with thought. So yeah... I can't see with the exception of some god-tier from FGO to tango with the current Accelerator.

Only Shiki, Attila, and might be... I mean might be the Archetype:Earth Arcueid if we count her servant appearances in Fate: Extra that can hold him. Accelerator is already above the like of Gilgamesh as of now.

It’s actually pointed out Accelerator can defend against heat

"That boy could alter all vectors be they motion, heat, or electricity, so he would not be injured even if he were directly hit by that last resort of a nuclear missile. He would just reflect the shockwave that would blow everything away, the heat that would scorch everything, and the neutrons and radiation that would kill everything.

He was Accelerator, Academy City‘s strongest Level 5.
    "And the deciding factor was released.

It was Academy City’s #1 Level 5. His power let him freely transform momentum, heat, electricity, or any other vector. He had even shown signs of taking one step beyond the realm of science and into the realm of magic."
    As for interacting with a Servant’s Spirit Core, he has been able to interact with Angels which in this series are basically beings made up of magic energy. He also removed the contract binding the Qliphah Puzzle 545 that was directly inside her.

She had simply seen Accelerator forcefully stomp on the truck’s floor. That was all. But
    something like a shockwave radiated from that point and, when it passed through Qliphah
    Puzzle 545’s body, the contract with Coronzon—the thing inside her that had been driving
    her to act—was mercilessly shredded

She was freed from her bonds.

Did this mean she was free to do as she wished?

Could she really accept that the world had opened up before her?

“Really? Why do you look so shocked?”

“Um, umm, uh, why???”

“Was it called an original grimoire? Whatever it was, you can keep them from functioning
    by bringing the energy in the area to the saturation point to obstruct the transfer of power,
    right? The basic idea is the same as electrocuting someone by screwing with the
    transmission of their nerve signals. I learned how it’s done when it happened to that
    Edward Berridge guy. So the rest is all about control. If I keep my output below what
    would destroy you, I can remove just the malfunctioning parts.”

“B-but, huh? Aren’t you a little confused? I might be an artificial demon that exists as a
    contrast to the Thoth Tarot, but I don’t actually use tarot cards. So you shouldn’t be able
    to save me with the same method used on grimoires.”

“Hm?”

He sounded like she had just returned without the drink he had asked for.

The #1 seemed fed up with it all as he responded.

“You hadn’t figured it out? You were created by passing energy through the Qliphoth
    according to a special process, so you’re made from a type of energy, right? How is that
    any different from the grimoires that suck energy up from the ground or whatever?”

“Ah.”

“Hold on. Isn’t your job to fill in the gaps in my knowledge? Are you screwing with me?”

The logic checked out.

But Qliphah Puzzle 545 could not even hazard a guess at how difficult it would be to
    actually do it. It was as reckless as trying to use a giant chainsaw to slice just the shell of
    a raw egg without breaking the yolk.

And he had seen through to something not even she had realized about herself.

She had recovered after being defeated, but that was only because she was very similar in
    nature to an indestructible grimoire.

This was likely the ultimate technique that not even Aleister Crowley or Samuel Liddell
    MacGregor Mathers had even considered as a possibility whether or not they could have
    done it.

Yet he was supposed to be an amateur.

Even though he had only just now peered into the other side of the world.

The #1 could not even manage the fundamental act of refining life force into magic power.
    Here, he had only manipulated some vectors to bend and gather the thinly distributed
    energy that was already there.
    Last edited by Nebulous; 09-20-2021 at 07:46 PM.

Fair enough. I don't think it actually matters much whether he can take out their spirit cores or not, honestly. It's ultimately just whether he KOs them or sends them packing right back to the Throne of Heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki View Post
    Oh man, this is hard... Current Accelerator in Grand Testament scale from Aleister and Coranzon that easily stronger or at least on par with 100% Othinus and Magic Gods in general... So any servants above Universal or Multi Complex Universal can give the current Accelerator run out of his money.

It will be Attila, Musashi (Based on her singularity, she is supposed to be near impossible to defeat), Shiki (if her brain can handle Platinum Wing), Lartoria, and many more.

WWIII Accelerator is easy... any planet-level Servant can make a dent out of Accelerator with White or Black Wings. So Gilgamesh, Rama, and Lartoria can do that.
    Since when did servants become "planet-level", let alone beyond?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Since when did servants become "planet-level", let alone beyond?
    They aren't. Even Gilgamesh using Ea at full capacity isn't Planet level. I unfortunately know what measurements Aozaki is using (The terms "Universal" and "Multi-Complex Universal" were a dead giveaway) and it comes from another versus site that relies heavily on ABC logic and extrapolation.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 09-24-2021 at 03:47 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

FGO does some wild **** (The first big bad's opening move is to set all of time on fire) that I don't quite know the specifics of, so planet busting could be on the table there