Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Incredible Member magha_regulus's Avatar

R'as Al Ghul

I think Maxie Zeus could be an interesting Wonder Woman villain, Catwoman would get along with the Flash rogues and Scarecrow as a yellow lantern makes sense. But i can't think of any for superman.

Honestly, i feel Khyber from Camelot Falls fits better as Superman's R'as, the writers could even reinvent him as the leader of leviathen and anold rival/subordinate of either R'as or Vandal Savage. They could even build Khyber into being DCs Dr Doom.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Man!those rogues make up batman ip something else.Gotham is dope.no doubt about it.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Ra's Al Ghul easily

Clayface, he could be anywhere or anyone, I was thinking of a story where he puts pieces of himself within some cosmetics and therefore the pieces are now on a bunch of women who Clayface uses as some hostages.

Riddler, just because green Kryptonite can blend with his green costume lol.

Barbatos The Bat-God/Demon

Anarky, super smart teenage anarchist

Not sure if really any could.

The only one that crosses my mind is the control plants and be a city level threat Poison ivy. I mean done right and written well she could be a threat to the whole DC universe. At least at one point. not sure how she is being written the last few years. But I think she was a wasted character in Gotham.

Would be cool to do a behind the scenes story with her as well. Like she gains control of Perry and has him do all these stories on companies polluting the Earth in illegal and damaging ways. And Clark who is writing the stories learns of this pollution and illegal actions of the companies and sends in Superman. Ivy after a couple times of this happening sees a theme and does more of this. Kind of making Superman an indirect agent of Ivy. What does he do when he finds out about Ivy's connection. I mean sure he has to stop her but because of her he has done a lot of good and it messes with his mind.
    Last edited by babyblob; 09-23-2021 at 06:50 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Matt Hagen CLAYFACE gave the Worlds Finest team a good run for their money in WORLD'S FINEST COMCIS #140.

WorldsFinest140.jpg

Derp, I should've mentioned Batman himself as a Superman rogue, though usually the context is Superman is a Batman rogue...

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

I think any of the super geniuses, the planners and schemers that are like Lex Luthor.

Bane was the first one to come to mind.

I wouldn't mind some team-ups. Riddler or The Mad Hatter might pair well with The Toyman. Not all of Superman's villains are a challenge to him, so these would mostly be in that tier.

Clayface and Poison Ivy would be the main exceptions, with Mister Freeze being close behind.
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Mr. Freeze, Clayface, Prometheus, Poison Ivy, Peacekeepers, and The Designer without the twist could work as a Superman rogue to me.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-20-2021 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I think Bane could easily become a formidable foe for Superman. Just get a hand on some of that Kryptonian DNA and mix it with his venom juice...BANG! Kryptonian strong.
    Yeah! Definitely, I'd LOVE to see a rematch between these two!!

I feel like if you start making Bane someone who can throw down with Superman, then you really made him out of Batman's league. Granted, you can work around some of these issues by playing to character weaknesses, namely Superman and Kryptonite and Bane's venom injector's OBVIOUS DESIGN FLAW WITH A FRAGILE, CUMBERSOME, AND AWKWARD HOSE RUNNING FROM HIS WRIST TO HIS HEAD, but best just not to go there.