Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Isnt after that when Doc Okc SpOck said he was acting different and aggressive as Spiderman because of the symbiote to get the other Avengers off his back?
    I think so but he has Peters body so the suit will know it’s peter

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    The symbiote did rebond with Peter in Go Down Swinging. That was why Cates had Eddie relearn Peter's identity.
    Yes, this must be it. Slott explicitly had Flash not being able to learn Peter's identity in Superior because the symbiote was bonding to two different minds at once. He doesn't learn it until #800.

Whenever there's confusion as to what a symbiote host should or shouldn't know, my head canon is that the symbiote has its own ideas of what it wants the host to know and will sometimes block certain knowledge from the host.

-Pav, who hopes everyone is having a pleasant day...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    Whenever there's confusion as to what a symbiote host should or shouldn't know, my head canon is that the symbiote has its own ideas of what it wants the host to know and will sometimes block certain knowledge from the host.

-Pav, who hopes everyone is having a pleasant day...
    yeah thats a thing in the cates venom run. the symbiote hide dylan birth from eddie i believe
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    yeah thats a thing in the cates venom run. the symbiote hide dylan birth from eddie i believe
    The symbiote did that yeah, also manipulated Eddie to think he has cancer again, and also made Eddie forget Flash died, and also gave him false memories of family members who don't exist to, I dunno, something cancer related.

So yeah, Cates' run definitely established that symbiotes can manipulate memories, also made the symbiote look like an even bigger abusive prick than usual.

Edit: Oh, and a rapist, can't forget that part.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 09-21-2021 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Was it ever explained, why Dylan has Symbiote controlling powers? I don't remember them mentioning any of it, and at one point I suspected that he is some kind of Symbiote-Human hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    Was it ever explained, why Dylan has Symbiote controlling powers? I don't remember them mentioning any of it, and at one point I suspected that he is some kind of Symbiote-Human hybrid.
    I mean, the symbiote impregnated Anne, Dylan is definitely a hybrid lol