Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Rogue getting the boot lessens my excitement in about 50%

AIPT: X-Fan Cami asked the question on every Scemma fan’s mind — how often has Cyclops been to the White Palace?

Jonathan: As often as possible, I’d guess.

Polyamory confirmed again!

Definitely not surprised about rogue getting the cut in inferno, nothing seemed to indicate she’d have a role in it anyway.

However, I am excited to finally start inferno i feel like i have been waiting for this event for forever.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Definitely not surprised about rogue getting the cut in inferno, nothing seemed to indicate she’d have a role in it anyway.

However, I am excited to finally start inferno i feel like i have been waiting for this event for forever.
    Right. Like, it would've been cool to see Rogue and she definitely deserves a place in the story, but all of a sudden everyone's enjoyment of Inferno hinges on Rogue? Give me a break.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Not really, there's nothing that says a child should be involved in everything its parents do and vice-versa.

They can catch up later.
    While yes this is true, it almost never happens in a meaningful way in the X-books to be honest. This feels like more of a slap to Rogue and her fans than Rachel being nearly excluded from any and all narratives about the Phoenix during AvX or subsequent trainings with Jeen. Unless they have a standalone issue somewhere in the near future we won't see Rogue explore what all this means other than a few lines which is not poignant, especially since Destiny is so dear to her.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Right. Like, it would've been cool to see Rogue and she definitely deserves a place in the story, but all of a sudden everyone's enjoyment of Inferno hinges on Rogue? Give me a break.
    I think that’s just the Rogue fans. From my perspective, it’s a shame they couldn’t fit it in but it doesn’t make or break the story for me. Only the actual story can do that, once I read it. It’ll either be good or it won’t, and that has little to do with Rogue for me personally.

Hickman didn`t write even a single panel with dialogue for Rogue since HOXPOX started in 2019. Now people is surprised that he won`t write her in his last Inferno book?
    Lol, he is just trolling fans again because he never planned to write her and he knows that it would annoy X fans a lot.

Is dumb as hell that the Daugther of the main characters is absent in the story.

Is even worse if you get the fact that she is part of Krakoan Xmen

I'm pretending the question wasn't posed and Hickman never answered it. Easy peasy.

I really enjoyed the comments the other writers had about Hickman. And LaValle sharing that Hickman suggested a bunch of ideas makes me even more intrigued about Sabretooth.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

#LeakTheRogueCut

Deleted
    10 char
    Last edited by Purplevit; 09-20-2021 at 07:30 AM.

“ Overall, there were a couple of concepts that either didn’t work out (one was going to be a Children of the Vault book, another was an Imperial Guard thing), or were changed at the last minute because of character conflicts or direction changes (the Giant-Size books), but nothing else really comes to mind.”

So most of the interesting thing are drop lol.

AIPT: X-Fan Cami asked the question on every Scemma fan’s mind — how often has Cyclops been to the White Palace?

Jonathan: As often as possible, I’d guess.

Polyamory confirmed again!
    Hell yeah. I like to believe she wears her Hellfire Gala outfits when he comes over.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Carey confirmed on Twitter that he was approached but had to turn it down because of his other works.
    OMG, I would've gobbled that up. This sucks all around. My excitement for Inferno is drastically lowered.

That Vita comment was so sweet, aww.

one of us (probably me) made a self-deprecating comment and Jon immediately got this look in his eye (very “cut the sh*t”) and informed Leah and I that we were in the room because we were Writers (emphasis his) and had damn well earned it. That was early on, and at every opportunity, he has proven that he believes in us (all of us in the room). Watching him work is incredible, but watching the way that he intentionally supports and elevates his colleagues is truly humbling.
    The Rogue one is interesting. Bummer that she's not included, but at least the pacing should be improved - one of the trappings of this book being monthly is that it'll need to move like a freight train. Hopefully the rest of the book can keep up.