Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Visual consistency was definitely an issue in Last Remains. MJ had like two different outfits in the whole story for no conceivable reason and Jess and Anya's costumes seemed to change by the issue at times.
    Jessica's costume changed too? I do remember a cover where she uses the black costume she uses on her comic, but I'm not sure if she ended up using it on the comic itself.

Anya also wasn't just a costume change, she suddenly became taller and more stacked too, and it's noticeable because she's consistently shown to have small breasts, the artist quite clearly confused Anya with Julia in that situation lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Jessica's costume changed too? I do remember a cover where she uses the black costume she uses on her comic, but I'm not sure if she ended up using it on the comic itself.

Anya also wasn't just a costume change, she suddenly became taller and more stacked too, and it's noticeable because she's consistently shown to have small breasts, the artist quite clearly confused Anya with Julia in that situation lol.
    I might be thinking of that cover inconsistency, but I feel like there was something off about Jess's look in one issue...

Speaking of visuals, I think that tie-in was the last time Silk had shorter hair before she grew it back for her solo mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I might be thinking of that cover inconsistency, but I feel like there was something off about Jess's look in one issue...
    I just speed read LR and I didn't notice Jessica's costume looking weird at any point, I think the worst is that maybe the triangle above her chest looked smaller once (Don't think it was that much smaller too).

Also holy ****, Spencer is terrible with magic, Spidey managed to use the hand of vishanti by using a recording of Strange doing it, that's just terrible and I can't believe I had forgotten about it lol.

Speaking of visuals, I think that tie-in was the last time Silk had shorter hair before she grew it back for her solo mini.
    And yet, in ASM#48 her hair was longer:

https://i.imgur.com/GuAEwk3.png

Inconsistencies like this only helps with the argument about how most of these spiders were useless in LR, Miles only had a point in ASM#48, after that, if he fucked off from the plot alongside the rest, and only Julia and Gwen remained, the plot wouldn't change lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I just speed read LR and I didn't notice Jessica's costume looking weird at any point, I think the worst is that maybe the triangle above her chest looked smaller once (Don't think it was that much smaller too).

Also holy ****, Spencer is terrible with magic, Spidey managed to use the hand of vishanti by using a recording of Strange doing it, that's just terrible and I can't believe I had forgotten about it lol.

And yet, in ASM#48 her hair was longer:

https://i.imgur.com/GuAEwk3.png

Inconsistencies like this only helps with the argument about how most of these spiders were useless in LR, Miles only had a point in ASM#48, after that, if he fucked off from the plot alongside the rest, and only Julia and Gwen remained, the plot wouldn't change lol.
    That's some "Batman use some magic words taught by Zatana in order to take Circe magic for an hour" from Amazon Ataccks, damn you why you have to be so inconsistent.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    That's some "Batman use some magic words taught by Zatana in order to take Circe magic for an hour" from Amazon Ataccks, damn you why you have to be so inconsistent.
    Oh, the recording thing is from ASM#51 vol 5.

Either way, that Batman one, man, to think Batman and Spidey have in common that they used something magic related they got/learned from a magician friend, such a specifically dumb situation lol.

Guess that's further evidence that Amazons Attack is the best story ever

I found the moment:

https://i.imgur.com/gfGg6Ml.png

https://i.imgur.com/rJiTDij.png

https://i.imgur.com/UUyBmVb.png

(Amazons Attack#5)

"Bad writing. My God."