Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    I’d give characters to writers that have never written them before. I’m not so interested in having older writers continuing their own stories.
    That's an interesting difference. While it is true that writers returning to a series years after leaving it (for whatever reason) have not produced work that has been as acclaimed as their first run, this would be the one story they wanted (or needed) to tell. Then again, there are many talented writers out there who haven't worked on a character but may have a good arc they really have faith in. Something like the Black & White, Black & Gold, or the Red & Blue series out now. Except these would have a longer multi-issue story and be in full color.

The mere fact that it wouldn't be all Batman, all the time has an appeal to a section of fandom. New and Different, or Classic, but Improved?
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    I’d give characters to writers that have never written them before. I’m not so interested in having older writers continuing their own stories.
    This is probably what I'd be most interested in seeing done with this idea too.