Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

My 2-2 Titans are still in first place after losing to a rebuilding Jets team.
    My Volunteers hugely rebounded because they demolished the Tigers in Missouri which I didn’t predict for them winning that way , and my Cornhuskers demolished the NW Wildcats.
    I was highly entertained by my Washington Huskies playing the Oregon State Beavers because the game was close and thrilling even though I was disappointed by the Beavers winning the thrilling close game 27-24 because they made a game winning field goal.

I watched the Florida Gators lose to a unranked Kentucky Wildcats team in a close game that was very entertaining.

I ordered 9 items on Fanatics including a Titans Derrick Henry shown running t-shirt, a Nike Titans Navy Henry game Jersey.

At the original Good Life restaurant on the 2021 NFL Week 4 Sunday I saw a jaw dropping gorgeous woman that is a Broncos fan.
    I flattered her with the compliment she is the hottest Broncos I’ve seen, she said thank you, I found out her name is Lacey, I said my name is Jason, and I said bye because I had to leave for work at Texas Roadhouse.

October 10, 2021
    At the Good Life restaurant I enjoyed a day of work by watching NFL week 5 games.
    The grilled cheese sandwich was terrific, and the brownie dessert that has hot fudge on the brownie was amazing.
    My Titans made me very happy because they rebounded vs the hapless winless Jaguars since they won 37-19, and Derrick Henry had a great game including 3 touchdowns. Derrick the Locomotive Henry continues to make the Jaguars a jabroni because he continues to have great games vs the Jaguars. A excellent rebound win for the Titans after losing a winnable game to the rebuilding Jets.
    I did obtain 35 bucks because I bet 25 bucks on the Chargers to defeat the Browns which happened.

October 9, 2021

I tried on Levi’s 501 Jeans and Levi’s 514 jeans, and I’m very happy both those style Levi’s jeans look terrific, have comfort including
    I can raise my legs.
    I know now I’ll want to order both 2 different shades of red Levi’s 501 jeans and 514 Levi’s jeans.
    My Volunteers demolished the inferior Gamecocks 45-20 which improved their record to 4-2, increased their winnings streak to 2 games.
    At the restaurant DJs Dugout I noticed the beautiful server Riley looks a lot like Kelly from the sitcom Saved by the Bell. I told her she looks like Kelly from Saved by the Bell while showing her a picture of Kelly Kapowski.
    She was flattered which is why she smiled, replied with thank you, and I left because I had to buy a Cornhuskers hat at Wal Mart before going driving to work.

I did buy a affordable great Cornhuskers adjustable hat at Wal Mart that I wore Saturday at work.
    The Wolverines Cornhuskers game was a highly entertaining thrilling game that I saw portions of. Although I was very disappointed by the result I’m very happy the Cornhuskers came back in the 2nd half to make the game a 2nd half unforgettable thriller.

I bet 18 bucks on the Aggies to defeat the Crimson Tide, and the Aggies defeated the Crimson Tide with a game winning field goal which I watched on the big tv at Texas Roadhouse.
    I felt amazing winning 118 dollars because the long-shot Aggies proved Jimbo Fisher’s statement the Aggies are coming for the Crimson Tide to be right since they won a unforgettable high scoring exciting game.

October 12, 2021

I enjoyed watching the Dodgers play terrific because they defeated the Giants 7-2 in a must-win playoffs game 4 to force a game 5 at Old Chicago.
    I was very entertained by the Kraken playing the Golden Knights because the Kraken had a valiant comeback to tie the game 3-3, and the Golden Knights showed to be a resilient team because they did score a needed 4th goal to avoid losing to the expansion Kraken team in the first game of the season.
    I saw promotions for the terrific-looking promo for the Bills Titans MNF game.

The Detrot style pepperoni I ate for dinner was delicious pizza.

October 13
    I finished modifying a page for the Blogging with Rory system while I watched reruns of Family Matters on TBS which is set in a city I love that is Chicago.

Most likely I won't have to worry about I should have ordered a Size Medium Titans Navy Nike Henry Game Jersey because I can send the Size Large Titans Navy Nike Henry Game Jersey for a refund since I won't like the sleeves are almost down to my elbows which is not what I want.
    I

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    You... actually posted something... human btw I am a huge fan of you being mean on CBR but... love is all around now, eh?
    I'm sorry for disappointing you. Your opinion of me matters immensely. The subject matter of the post touched me & I responded in kind. I shall endeavor to limit such displays of...emotion.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    I'm sorry for disappointing you. Your opinion of me matters immensely. The subject matter of the post touched me & I responded in kind. I shall endeavor to limit such displays of...emotion.
    Ok, I'm sorry now. No disrespect just a dark sense of humor.

My Volunteers did give me a watchable game since they competed for more than 45 game minutes vs a terrific Alabama team in Alabama. The game did become an embarrassment which is why I'm still disappointed by the loss except less sad because I'm optimistic with them getting better that they are going to get a signature win vs a most likely undefeated terrific Georgia Bulldogs team in Rocky Top.
    My Washington Huskies avoid losing to an awful Arizona Wildcats team on my 36th Birthday because they came back to win in the 2nd half.

My Titans gave me the enjoyment of defeating a terrific Bills team 34-31 in an unforgettable amazing high scoring game which was a Monday on my Birthday week. After my 36th Birthday, my Titans steamrolled a struggling Chiefs team 27-3 in a completely undramatic game. A complete team win for the Titans including the Titans defense had their best game.

I had a terrific 36th Birthday at Texas Roadhouse because I did get a birthday card thanking me for my hard work, Amazon 25 bucks gift card, and a piece of Halloween chocolate cake.
    Also I did recommend to a coworker the so bad it's good movie Street Fighter an action movie that was intentionally made as a serious Action movie, and Leprechaun 3 an entertaining Leprachaun horror movie set in Las Vegas.

My Bulls did have a great start since they started 4-0 for the first time without Michael Jordan. I'm happy that they welcome the ex Bull Derrick Rose that now plays for a good New York Knicks team. They lost to a good Knicks team which isn't depressing, and the game was a highly entertaining close game.

My Flames have been winning games since October 21, and they did last night shut out the Penguins 4-0. The Flames look like 1 of the best teams in the NHL.
    My Avalanche last night outshot a terrific Blues team, and they did defeat the Blues 4-3 in a high-scoring thrilling game. The Blues aren't undefeated after that loss to the Avalanche.
    I can prove I am a loyal Blackhawks fan because they are having a terrible season.

Dune is an amazing science fiction movie that got released on my 36th Birthday, and I'm very happy this movie has a coherent story and has been praised as the new Star Wars.

I wouldn't have to miss multiple College Football games since I want to see Halloween Kills before October ends. I thought of the easy solution I can watch a high amount of College Football games including the 11 AM games, and a late start time is when I see Halloween Kills.

Information I got from a friend is that Derrick Henry is out for 6-8 weeks which is far better than no return for this 2021 NFL season.
    The Titans have signed Adrian Peterson that I don't doubt still is a talented fast RB that can carry the team as the main RB. The Titans won 6 of their 8 games before Derrick Henry got seriously injured.

My Blackhawks this month finally won a Hockey game. Also even if the Blackhawks have a terrible season I'll be less unhappy because most likely my Flames make the playoffs, and possibly my Avalanche make the playoffs.

I wasn't able to see Halloween Kills before October ends except I can still see that sequel in November in a movie theater.

The glass that broke at work which is at Texas Roadhouse didn't get in my skin except did have the not terrible result that is cut my hand.

I enjoyed working on my 36th Birthday at Texas Roadhouse because I got a Birthday card, a 25 bucks Amazon gift card, and a slice of Halloween Chocolate cake.

My Washington Huskies have been playing good because they did comeback to defeat a terrible Arizona Wildcats in Arizona, and they did comeback late to defeat Standford 20-13 on the road because Morris played terrific on that game-winning drive including successfully running for a first down on a fake to an RB, and he threw a pass in the far corner of the end zone that was caught by a Husky wr for a td.
    My Tenneseee Volunteers return after their bye week to play a ranked Kentucky Wildcats team in Kentucky. I don't doubt that'll be an entertaining game that my Volunteers win.

My Bulls started 4-0 for the first time without Michael Jordan. They might be a great team, and they have a good chance to make the Playoffs.

I can gain more than 5 pounds so that I am not under the weight that I should be.

I've gotten above 169 pounds so most likely I'll be back to the weight I should have.

Most likely I'll be able to finish modifying all pages of the blogging with Rory system in early January so I can begin making cash online.

College Football
    My UT Volunteers won the predicted amount of regular-season games that Las Vegas picked them to win.

My Washington Huskies got a new head coach that might be able to get the UW Huskies back to being a winning team.

I got a terrific Levi's Washed cotton Sherpa Lined Olive jacket I wanted.
    I got more than 3 new Jeans that I'll enjoy wearing including Lee Slim Fit Jeans.

I can watch the underrated action movie Born To Ride on a tv with Amazon Prime since I have a Amazon Prime account and I bought Born to Ride on my Amazon Prime account.
    Born to Ride doesn't have an official release by Warner Brothers.

2022 is the year that I can finish modifying pages for the Blogging with Rory System so I can begin making a high amount of cash online which will be far more than I can make at Texas Roadhouse.

My Titans are now the number 1 Seed because they steamrolled the Dolphins 34-3, and the Bengals defeated the Chiefs 34-31.

Even if the Chicago Bulls New Era Cluster City Hat 7 3/8 fitted hat isn't available at Pro Image I can just order that hat on Lids, and I would get free shipping because of free shipping for any orders over 29 bucks.

I had an excellent Christmas including getting a Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) flying in Outer Space T-shirt.

My Bulls look like the same kind of great team for the first time since the Michael Jordan golden days.