Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    It’s an ongoing series with short individual stories. I think the first story is over but there is a huge lose end which will definitely be picked up down the line.



    Yep. I already subscribe as I don’t buy individual comics (apart from WoX).
    Ah, okay thanks.

    Do you think there's enough material for a one shot in these books?

  2. #17
    Astonishing Member Frobisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,778

    Default

    Have to say, it's always a fun game guessing what accent they're writing Jono with this week. This time I'm guessing about Tennessee - wherever Elvis is from.

  3. #18
    Astonishing Member From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Itís an ongoing series with short individual stories. I think the first story is over but there is a huge lose end which will definitely be picked up down the line.



    Yep. I already subscribe as I donít buy individual comics (apart from WoX).
    This is it? The one where Fabian and CC are doing stories too? Thats too bad. I was sort of looking forward to it .
    Dear snobs, don't try to figure out my avatar.

    Sorry, I am agnostic. And your presumptions makes you something.

    The(old) Hank McCoy thread. https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-Thread-2020

    Interested in knowing more about Balder? https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-Thread-2020

  4. #19
    Astonishing Member From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    They are such the old married couple, they immediately switch into their usual dynamic as soon as they’re together.
    Attachment 113970
    And... Thanks for the review/images.
    Dear snobs, don't try to figure out my avatar.

    Sorry, I am agnostic. And your presumptions makes you something.

    The(old) Hank McCoy thread. https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-Thread-2020

    Interested in knowing more about Balder? https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-Thread-2020

  5. #20
    King Kong Winter_fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Someone call percy and tell him this is how you characterize logan.

  6. #21
    Amazing Member Salemdelight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Nice to see Chamber pop up again. Also, it's funny to see he's fried Wolverine twice now (first was in Weapon X) and lived to tell the tale.

    Also, I'm sure the woman in the last tube is Husk. Maybe? The hood looks like her uniform.

  7. #22
    Mighty Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salemdelight View Post
    Nice to see Chamber pop up again. Also, it's funny to see he's fried Wolverine twice now (first was in Weapon X) and lived to tell the tale.

    Also, I'm sure the woman in the last tube is Husk. Maybe? The hood looks like her uniform.
    Yeah, I thought Husk too.

    Two of the kidnapped mutants were for an AIM experiment, wanted alive, one was a decoy, wanted dead or alive.
    But there were also other containment pods in the AIM base in the epilogue, so this plot will surface again.

  8. #23
    Amazing Member Salemdelight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Yeah, I thought Husk too.

    Two of the kidnapped mutants were for an AIM experiment, wanted alive, one was a decoy, wanted dead or alive.
    But there were also other containment pods in the AIM base in the epilogue, so this plot will surface again.
    Project Tundra is a hell of a thing to throw out there and not get back to. What is AIM up to with all those mutants? And judging by the other pods they've been taking mutants for quite a while. I just hope it's something that pops up with the new direction of the books next year.

  9. #24
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,152

    Default

    Do we think these kidnapped mutants are the one(s) that were used to smuggle Onslaught into Krakoa? Based on the Onslaught Revelations issue? I think there might be a connection.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  10. #25
    Mighty Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Do we think these kidnapped mutants are the one(s) that were used to smuggle Onslaught into Krakoa? Based on the Onslaught Revelations issue? I think there might be a connection.
    I thought that was Orchis not AIM?
    And also thought is was just Lost?
    But I co be wrong.

  11. #26
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    I thought that was Orchis not AIM?
    And also thought is was just Lost?
    But I co be wrong.
    Orchis includes members of AIM, Hydra, Shield etc.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  12. #27
    Mighty Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Orchis includes members of AIM, Hydra, Shield etc.
    Ooh, I had forgotten that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •