BANNED

Default Who you gonna call...before Mordred and Caenis stomp your head in?

So one day you go to the store, but as you walk out you see this:

gonna bash u ****.jpg

"The f*ck you looking at c*nt I'll boot ya in the f*cking head!" is the first thing Mordred says. "You're f*cking dead" is all Caenis says, and from her tone, you know she means it. You turn to run. "You have 10 seconds to prepare yourself!"

CONGRATULATIONS! Mordred and Caenis are out to kick your arse and they probably won't stop until you're in the hospital, or worse. The good news? You just downloaded the new Khazan Emergency Summon app, which for a monthly fee, lets you summon a protector in times of dire need. Good thing then that you got the Premium subscription, because you're going to need one hell of a protector if they're going to go up against both Mordred and Caenis at the same time!

So. Who you gonna call?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Masamune and Excaliber?

Raiden and Yajimbo?

Ultima and Merton?

So many choices. But yeah I don't need Kahzaan's Help, I got that app for whichever family members I have in this continuity.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post

gonna bash u ****.jpg

"The f*ck you looking at c*nt I'll boot ya in the f*cking head!" is the first thing Mordred says. "You're f*cking dead" is all Caenis says, and from her tone, you know she means it. You turn to run. "You have 10 seconds to prepare yourself!"

CONGRATULATIONS! Mordred and Caenis are out to kick your arse and they probably won't stop until you're in the hospital, or worse. The good news? You just downloaded the new Khazan Emergency Summon app, which for a monthly fee, lets you summon a protector in times of dire need. Good thing then that you got the Premium subscription, because you're going to need one hell of a protector if they're going to go up against both Mordred and Caenis at the same time!

So. Who you gonna call?
    Saber Artoria, mostly to see whether or not Mordred will attack Caenis because she switched to Artoria's side, or whether she would attack Caenis so that she can fight Artoria solo.

Failing that, maybe Fate-route Shirou, just to see if Mordred will treat him as her new mom.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

There don't seem to be any limits here, so... pre-crisis Superman? I should be OK there.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Saber Artoria, mostly to see whether or not Mordred will attack Caenis because she switched to Artoria's side, or whether she would attack Caenis so that she can fight Artoria solo.

Failing that, maybe Fate-route Shirou, just to see if Mordred will treat him as her new mom.
    You know damn well she will.

Of course, if the "father" and step-mom routes fail, get Uncle Merlin to act as a decoy punching bag when she remembers that he's at least partially responsible for ruining her and her dad's life.

Caenis? I just sic Ritsuka on her. His harem aura will take care of the rest.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 09-21-2021 at 08:50 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Who you gonna call?
    Ghostbusters!

They probabaly won't help though.

I'm going to blame you when I get my but whupped. You could have phrased the question any other way, but you had to phrase it in a way that would make me want to call Ghostbusters.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post

gonna bash u ****.jpg

So. Who you gonna call?
    Okay, so we're doing this? You sure you two don't want to back off? No? Alright then. Time to drop the hammer again.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

BANNED

I finally know who I'm calling:

I'm calling... TRUCK KUN!