BANNED

Default Omni Man's sanity VS Saitama living in his house

One day Debbie Grayson tells her husband that since the spare rooms aren't being used much, she decided to AirBNB them to make some money. After an hour of humming and hawing Nolan decides that well, it never hurts to have a little extra.

The first guest arrives all paid up, and he's staying for a whole month. The problem? The first guest is, well, this guy...

gonna bash u **** 2.jpg

Debbie shows their guest to his room, and tells him what time dinner will be on. She finds her husband with his head in his hand.

"Nolan, what's wrong?"

"His shirt! Does he even know what that thing on his shirt means?"

"You mean oppai?"

"Yes!"

"Yes, well...what does it mean? Nolan, you're going to tell me. Right now."

And so begins one month of torment. Can Nolan Grayson go 30 days with Saitama living in his house, without going mad?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

... I mean, yes?

Saitama is a pretty easy dude to get along with?

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, I don't see the issue here.

Saitama is generally a chill dude. Even in his own series it's all the other people that get barging into his apartment that drive him crazy, not the other way around.

Hell, Debbie and Nolan might be able to help him be just a bit more productive than he'd usually be during his stay.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I mean, if this is when he's still with Debbie, then Saitama's very existence is probably going to result in a very panicked Nolan probably getting an aneurysm trying to figure out how to convince the rest of his species to not do anything to Earth until Saitama hopefully dies of old age without causing Thragg to instantly fly over with a bloodlust boner instead.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

The only "problem" is if Nolan decides to go all murder alien while Saitama is still there, because Nolan wants no part whatsoever of what Saitama is bringing to the table.

Saitama living there, though? No problem at all - he mostly wants to be left alone at home.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    The only "problem" is if Nolan decides to go all murder alien while Saitama is still there, because Nolan wants no part whatsoever of what Saitama is bringing to the table.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    he mostly wants to be left alone at home.
    This is also part of the problem. Because somehow, Genos will eventually find him. And with Genos is going to come King, then the rest of the bunch.

Incredible Member

I thought Omni-Man was already psycho.

Omni Man was so good at faking it that nobody knew he was anything but a hero for years I thought.

I don't see anything here that would really push him over the edge
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    This is also part of the problem. Because somehow, Genos will eventually find him. And with Genos is going to come King, then the rest of the bunch.
    I mean, all of his guests are pretty polite and mentally stable, in addition to them often bringing gifts or doing chores. Geno's might be able to figure out his identity, but he'll probably respect Nolan's desire for a secret identity (as long as it's before he officially started his the active portion of his invasion) and will be the guy who can actually pay Saitama's rent and will insist on doing all the housework.