Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Choose one

All-New Member

Default Choose one

If you could be anyone in this world, other than yourself, who would you be?

Would I take their place, body swap style and still have my memories and personality?
    Or would I just be them without remembering me?
    Also, taking over someone else is a gross violation of their them. See WW84 for this.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 08-28-2021 at 06:08 AM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I would not be anyone else. To change with some one it would change the way the world see me and the way I see myself. And despite all of my legal troubles, and mental health troubles I am not content with my life I am very happy with my life right now. I live with my father whom I love and take care of. I have a set of hobbies I enjoy doing. I have experiences in my life that can and have helped people. I would not be anyone else because it sounds like a feel good after school special but I love the people in my life, and I love who I am. Flaws and all.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I would be an amazing nurse in Boston MA (I am in school for nursing now). I have been a ER Tech for 20 years. My dream since high school has always been to become a great nurse. Life just got in the way the past 20 years but now I am ready for it.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I would be an amazing nurse in Boston MA (I am in school for nursing now). I have been a ER Tech for 20 years. My dream since high school has always been to become a great nurse. Life just got in the way the past 20 years but now I am ready for it.
    I hope you can achieve this dream Are you worried about being a front line health care worker with Covid raging the way it is?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I hope you can achieve this dream Are you worried about being a front line health care worker with Covid raging the way it is?
    I have worked from the very beginning when Covid started in a very nasty emergency room. I was very scared at the start but ya know what someone has to do it. In April of 2020 after Covid hit my grandmother and she passed, shortly after that my Dad pulled me aside and for the first time in my life told me how proud he was of me to keep fighting this battle at work. I am no hero by any means but what my Dad said that day stays with me every shirt at work.

F#ck Covid!!!
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

I'd go with pretty much anyone else who was in peak physical condition, cancer free, and roughly 10 yrs younger than myself. Get those out of the way and I could accomplish the rest on my own.

Oh, but I'd wanna keep my own memories/experiences/knowledge.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

if it was only for a day or two, I wouldn't mind walking in Kamala Harris' shoes, or Amy Klobuchar's shoes. I'd love to experience what it is like to be VP or a US Senator. But only if it is for a short time, then switch back.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Fantastic Member

I make a solid living but it would be interesting to be a billionaire or to be super famous, so I could accomplish both by being Michael Jordan. But then be me again. Who knows what problems he has that I don't...

This comes to mind.

Richard Cory
    By Edwin Arlington Robinson

Whenever Richard Cory went down town,
    We people on the pavement looked at him:
    He was a gentleman from sole to crown,
    Clean favored, and imperially slim.

And he was always quietly arrayed,
    And he was always human when he talked;
    But still he fluttered pulses when he said,
    "Good-morning," and he glittered when he walked.

And he was rich—yes, richer than a king—
    And admirably schooled in every grace:
    In fine, we thought that he was everything
    To make us wish that we were in his place.

So on we worked, and waited for the light,
    And went without the meat, and cursed the bread;
    And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,
    Went home and put a bullet through his head.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I would be whoever is in charge of DC/Warner right now, hire some new directors and launch a series of Blue Beetle/Booster Gold movies.

Then i would go back to wonderful me of course, proud to have made the world a better place.

Living or dead?

Astonishing Member

I'd like to be Mike Bloomberg, but just long enough to cash a few checks.

I'm going to assume I still have my memories, so it would be cool to be Michael Eisner, not permanently.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

for long term switch id go elon musk's new kid