Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Wouldn’t Wolverine’s adamantium skeleton be left behind if nothing else?
    I for one am still waiting for anyone to explain how got metal back into his body dup.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I definitely get what you're saying and our mileage may just vary. I got the feeling that being with his family, finally under one roof, is what did it for him.
    I enjoyed his leadership in #8 and #9 against the Brood.
    Sounds a lot like Cyke's character is reading like it comes right out of Jay Edison's "Cyclops has a Good Day" fan art column.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Sounds a lot like Cyke's character is reading like it comes right out of Jay Edison's "Cyclops has a Good Day" fan art column.
    If only...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    It's not a matter of connecting the dots for me. It's a matter of narrative quality. It's a matter of internal logic for the characters. Show, don't tell. Writing 101.
    Have to agree, it's the same way I found the whole polyamory thing jarring.It feels absolutely incongruous with the characters without any exposition of how we got from there to here.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    This fell a bit under the tired old trope of characters in superhero comics having a fight purely to fill panel space before then having the conversation they would have had in the first place. Maybe this meeting could have been an email, Herbert?
    Everything about this comic is old trope. Hint? Captain Commander

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    I for one am still waiting for anyone to explain how got metal back into his body dup.
    I hear it was mentioned somewhere is some book, but I find it best to just forget about it because its still one of those things that just makes other things seem to need explaining.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I hear it was mentioned somewhere is some book, but I find it best to just forget about it because its still one of those things that just makes other things seem to need explaining.
    My guess is Proteus warped it into existence and with Hope mimicking/amplifying his powers, made the change permanent.

Good number, 9/10 but I expected more from this issue, it was a decoy cover, Rogue the only thing he did here was give that punch to the HE.

of the foreseeable rest, jean working as a radio narrating everything in a very unnecessary way with his monologues ..... generic scenes, Synch just imitating the others and that's it, and Laura the poor Laura out of character then scene with the locals thanking the group , it looks like a copy and paste of the other numbers.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    My guess is Proteus warped it into existence and with Hope mimicking/amplifying his powers, made the change permanent.
    I think it would have been better off left to the readers to guess, but I think I found the answer in story:

https://screenrant.com/xmen-wolverin...antium-krakoa/

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I think it would have been better off left to the readers to guess, but I think I found the answer in story:

https://screenrant.com/xmen-wolverin...antium-krakoa/
    Yeah, I forgot about that. I like to think it’s a combination of things. Forge. Proteus. Hell, get Alchemy in there to help.

Astonishing Member

I just thought of something, just before High Evolutionary left earth , as he was catching Synch's blood he said 'You stole fire from the gods and lived to tell about it,Synch' at a cursory level it looks like he's talking about himself and Luminous(stealing her power) but what if that is not it at all, what if High Evolutionary is the guy who actually created the Vault and also the CoV? Maybe the vault technology is his technology and he has been alerted of Synch breaching it, while the CoV may not know Synch survived, HE as soon as he touched the blood knew. We are told in X-Men 19 that synch was resurrected with all the secrets of the vault and that may include his cellular memory of CoV power mimicry and that is why HE said what he said. It would make a lot of sense if HE is really behind the creation of 'Los Ninos de la Camara'

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Wouldn’t Wolverine’s adamantium skeleton be left behind if nothing else?
    I thought after cutting loose the Master Mold from its mooring he followed it into the sun? In which case his skeleton would’ve melted. Along with the rest of him. After all, if adamantium can be super heated and thereby made malleable on Earth, the heat of the sun would certainly melt it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I just thought of something, just before High Evolutionary left earth , as he was catching Synch's blood he said 'You stole fire from the gods and lived to tell about it,Synch' at a cursory level it looks like he's talking about himself and Luminous(stealing her power) but what if that is not it at all, what if High Evolutionary is the guy who actually created the Vault and also the CoV? Maybe the vault technology is his technology and he has been alerted of Synch breaching it, while the CoV may not know Synch survived, HE as soon as he touched the blood knew. We are told in X-Men 19 that synch was resurrected with all the secrets of the vault and that may include his cellular memory of CoV power mimicry and that is why HE said what he said. It would make a lot of sense if HE is really behind the creation of 'Los Ninos de la Camara'
    That is an interesting and entertaining theory for him to be the one that started the Vault. Also it happens to fit HE motivations.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I could make sense. HE is after all the ROOT of pretty much all super genetic engineering in MU. Even if he wasn't directly involved, is likely that lot of his work was into it.

This needed an appearance by Sir Pietro
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”