Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Soooooo question some one help me out. Are they revamping the books like Xcorp, Xfactor, Hellions, Cable etc???? Like why are they ending so early. Hellions I loved

They appear to be cancelling/revamping everything after Inferno. Some of the books are probably getting new titles with the same creative teams or slightly different lineups in January and February. Hellions is likely just reaching an ending and X corp is almost certainly just gone. As for the others, who knows.

Sabretooth is getting his own solo title for some reason.

Waiiit this book is cancelled??!?? Ugh I enjoyed reading M most of all but was excited to see Selene, Mastermind, etc all try to run the company...
    le sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    And yet the most egregious thing about Selene's appearance in this is the vomitously boring off-the-rack business pant-suit she's wearing.
    Girrrrl Yessss! I was like frumpy, repressed, masochist Karen does NOT look good on you hunty
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I… hate it here. I don’t know why they tease appearances of limboed characters when they gonna show up in a singular panel and not speak.

On the bright side… I don’t think this forum has ever been so united about disliking a book.
    Errrr I really enjoyed this book
    Especially reading about M
    Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    Soooooo question some one help me out. Are they revamping the books like Xcorp, Xfactor, Hellions, Cable etc???? Like why are they ending so early. Hellions I loved
    ugh I hate when books are restarted/renumbered without their being an instory reasoning behind the teams/books retooling. New Mutants to X-Force to X-Statix is the one franchise that handled the book retooling kinda organically. annnyway I the btge books ar getting cancelled most likely cause Hickman's leaving and/or low sales
    GrindrStone(D)

Mighty Member

X-corp was originally stated as a 5 issue mini. But but Marvel’s marketing don’t like to call anything outside events minis, the ”of 5” was quickly dropped. I didn’t see this series making it past 5 anyway.

What was the point of the earlier subplot with Jamie not being able to reabsorb the dupe he sent off to watch his and Layla's son's first steps? It didn't go anywhere and Jamie basically got away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    What was the point of the earlier subplot with Jamie not being able to reabsorb the dupe he sent off to watch his and Layla's son's first steps? It didn't go anywhere and Jamie basically got away with it.
    Mediocre parent power!!!
    GrindrStone(D)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    its one of the main issues with the book. people act terrible and then there are no repercussions for it and i think were supposed to be root for them anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    If I learned anything from this book, it's that being evil is a perfectly acceptable way of conducting business, so long as you're commercially appealing. And that nice people finish last. And that it's okay to lose your temper and attack people.
    That is the most realistic depiction of marketing that I have seen in a while.