All-New Member

Default Confused about Marvel subscriptions

So I'm completely new to subscribing to Marvel print comics and I'm confused about how it all works.

I subscribed to the amazing spiderman a few months back through Marvel's print subscription portal and have been receiving issues from the chameleon conspiracy.

I was excited to see how everything resolved, but I never received the Giant sized issue with the resolution. Did i have to order that separately or is that coming at a later date?

And now I'm reading the prelude to sinister war and i see it says at the end coming soon "sinister war part 1 and issue #71 of ASM." Are these two different things??

I'm very confused, but would like to follow the story.

Yeah, two separate, but linked, things. If you got Chameleon Conspiracy issues, you should also get the Sinister War ones. I don't understand why you didn't get the Giant-Size. Check the Terms and Conditions, see if it mentions if one-shots and annuals are included. I would assume they'd sell it as a back issue though if not.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

One shots and annuals are not included in that subscription.

I have Miles and didn't get his annual.

At least the Miles one was a different story though (it was part of the Infinite Destinies event). The ASM Giant-Size issue was part of the main storyline and so should've been included.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    At least the Miles one was a different story though (it was part of the Infinite Destinies event). The ASM Giant-Size issue was part of the main storyline and so should've been included.
    I had a Marvel print subscription for 3 titles while I was in prison. And none of them included one shots or the Annuals even though one of them was part of the same story.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.