Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
Also just as a side note and not to stir up this mess up again TRULY but as per The Last Annihilation finale in GOTG 18 yesterday, I hope everyone who blamed Storm for being too “arrogant” and “aggressive” with Doom during their meeting/dinner realizes that she was in fact COMPLETELY justified in her actions because she(and apparently only she) smelled his dirty, slithering snake ass from a lightyear away, and his gaslighting to try and make it seem like the mutants were the ones who caused Dormammu’s incursion with the retrieval of Mysterium from The White Hot Room. The truth finally and unsurprisingly being revealed that he orchestrated the whole thing, enabling Dormammu to enter this dimension and almost end life in this reality just so he could take a portion of Dormammu’s power. Imagine what it could’ve led to if she had bowed and scraped and accepted his “generous offer of help”, owing him a favor by the end of it all, which was exactly his plan? Lighting his ass up at that table was the best thing she could have done and I’m thankful that it seems Ororo was the sole pawn in his plan that did not go his way.
I agree with you. And Ororo wasn't "arrogant" or "aggressive" with Doom and neither with Magneto. She was poised.

In either case, I'm not sure if these have been posted (I stopped reading the thread to reply to your post), but these pages deserve to be seen and poured over.