Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

[QUOTEStorm taking a piece of atmosphere with her to travel to the Keep and back is a full flex.[/QUOTE]

That's just an Omega Omega-ing...LOL
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post

That's just an Omega Omega-ing...LOL
    And Ewing Ewing-ing. The man pulls no punches when he wants his powerful characters to be powerful.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

I'm all caught up with this series and looking forward to reading more.

Can't wait for Cable to come aboard!

Had to drop by and express how bloody stoked I am for this issue. And Omega feat already and it’s only the preview pages lawddd we are not worthy! Haha sad to see this book potentially ending in December but keeping hope alive that Ewing will transfer all of his juicy ideas for SWORD into a new title featuring Storm, Cable, and The Six crew. Feat aside this also looks like it will have some great story beats for Ororo and if he continues portraying her voice the way he has in that preview, I just know it’ll be Grade A, Power and Grace, Cut a Bitch, Classic Queen Storm. Thinking back on it now, there really wasn’t a better option for someone to take over the guidance and protection of the Arakki people because no one leads with strength and internal steel like Ororo imo. Powers or not, you may not like her but Goddess be damned you will respect her. Exactly the kind of leader the Arakki will, and have gravitated to. If anyone can bridge the cultural divide between the Arakki and the rest of humanity/mutantkind, it’s our girl.

This series could possibly be ending in December??

Yes but rumors going around suggest that it may be relaunched with X-men in the title (not as Uncanny though, possibly X-treme X-men) still written by Ewing with Cable and Storm as confirmed cast members.

I really, really, really hope this turns out to be true; and pray they get a badass artist on it too! Hope I’m not setting myself up for disappointment here. Fingers crossed…

Also just as a side note and not to stir up this mess up again TRULY but as per The Last Annihilation finale in GOTG 18 yesterday, I hope everyone who blamed Storm for being too “arrogant” and “aggressive” with Doom during their meeting/dinner realizes that she was in fact COMPLETELY justified in her actions because she(and apparently only she) smelled his dirty, slithering snake ass from a lightyear away, and his gaslighting to try and make it seem like the mutants were the ones who caused Dormammu’s incursion with the retrieval of Mysterium from The White Hot Room. The truth finally and unsurprisingly being revealed that he orchestrated the whole thing, enabling Dormammu to enter this dimension and almost end life in this reality just so he could take a portion of Dormammu’s power. Imagine what it could’ve led to if she had bowed and scraped and accepted his “generous offer of help”, owing him a favor by the end of it all, which was exactly his plan? Lighting his ass up at that table was the best thing she could have done and I’m thankful that it seems Ororo was the sole pawn in his plan that did not go his way.

All-New Member

I'm looking forward to some fights where Storm doesn't have to be nerfed to be challenged. A rare treat indeed.

delete post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yes but rumors going around suggest that it may be relaunched with X-men in the title (not as Uncanny though, possibly X-treme X-men) still written by Ewing with Cable and Storm as confirmed cast members.

I really, really, really hope this turns out to be true; and pray they get a badass artist on it too! Hope I’m not setting myself up for disappointment here. Fingers crossed…
    If true and who knows, pretty much all the books i get are always in the top 10 on comixology but we seen how that went. lol. I would want Storm, Cable, Peter Quill, Nova, hell i want all the gotg on this book as her guard. Hercules, Marvelboy. It's a god damn shame to waste that cast. It should be two books.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post

How cool would that be! Fingers crossed here as well!

I’m honestly hoping Ewing gets two xtitles since GotG is on hiatus for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I’m honestly hoping Ewing gets two xtitles since GotG is on hiatus for awhile.
    That one actually has me livid. A good book, a great cast, beautiful art, a growing base. It just doesn't make any sense. I'm not the twitter type or the keyboard warrior type but it really seems like the trolls are the ones who get what they want.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Storm is so freaking awesome in this preview. I love this book.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Storm is so freaking awesome in this preview. I love this book.
    She is... and I'm really glad I picked this title up. I like it a lot.