Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

spoilers:
    Good Harry rolls in with a repeat of the his tactics from the Red Goblin arc and then gets Flash treatment being the obligatory death in the finale, bummer. Doesn't look like OMD is undone as much as MJ/Pete overpower it with sheer love. What a terribly convoluted way to do a very basic story, but it'll hit the bare minimum requirements just finally addressing OMD.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

4Chan thread about this has a ton of other page scans (someone found out how to unlock them by messing around with Bleeding Cool’s URL). I’m busy, so I can’t recap them now, but they’re in the thread and they’re… interesting to say the least. These particular ones are more to do with the Harry/Sarah/Gabriel/Kindred side of things than the OMD side.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    4Chan thread about this has a ton of other page scans (someone found out how to unlock them by messing around with Bleeding Cool’s URL). I’m busy, so I can’t recap them now, but they’re in the thread and they’re… interesting to say the least. These particular ones are more to do with the Harry/Sarah/Gabriel/Kindred side of things than the OMD side.
    Yeah we can change the pictures from bleeding cool
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    I figured that out and posted it in this thread several hours ago, but thanks for making sure we knew. =)

Fantastic Member

Well, having read the additional scans (likely Rich from BC was saving them for Wednesday) I can only say that's quite an ending, and I mean that however you want to interpret it =)
    "Mutationem Aeternum"
    Krakoan and Proud

Where are the additional pages anyone got a link ?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krec99 View Post
    Where are the additional pages anyone got a link ?
    Go to 4chan and look through the catalog. You’ll see them there.
    "Mutationem Aeternum"
    Krakoan and Proud

Quote Originally Posted by Jness View Post
    Go to 4chan and look through the catalog. You’ll see them there.
    i can never understand how you can navigate that website

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Can’t find anything on 4chan guess I’ll just wait

Quote Originally Posted by Krec99 View Post
    Can’t find anything on 4chan guess I’ll just wait
    yup found nothing new

Wig Over The Hoodie Style IamnotJudasTraveller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    i can never understand how you can navigate that website
    There are multiple boards, each dealing with a subject. The one you want is /co/ - comics and cartoons. There's a "catalog" function that lists threads by subject and opening image instead of having to surf all of the thread pages individually, any search function there should land you in a Spider-Man thread provided it uses that keyword.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Remain cautious since the only thing we really have are bleeding cool's interpretations of scenes with possible out of context panels. Also, I suppose we shouldn't be surprised Nick Spencer didn't end up writing this issue fully by himself, with how he's had a co-writer on multiple issues of sinister war so far.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Remain cautious since the only thing we really have are bleeding cool's interpretations of scenes with possible out of context panels. Also, I suppose we shouldn't be surprised Nick Spencer didn't end up writing this issue fully by himself, with how he's had a co-writer on multiple issues of sinister war so far.
    I am one who does not like Bleeding Cool’s interpretation, and hopes it is incorrect. Why? It almost lets Quesada off the hook and let’s an unborn child die to help the Devil. That would be a big FU on the way out the door to the fans. My own opinion is that will not happen. Why? 1: The Beyond solicits have a Peter and MJ story. If Mephisto had the goal of no Mayday then there are options to insure that. A: MJ could have been made unable to bear children. B: Spencer could have knocked off MJ and that way no Mayday ever: 2: We have seen kids come from Peter and MJ. While it is AU, editorial did not give the okay to such stories they would not have happened.

It seems Bleeding Cool fixed the URL? At least on mobile.
    Oh well, I can wait 2 days

Also, someone did mention back up stories? C'mon... I hope it's fun and Kindred related, at least...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    It seems Bleeding Cool fixed the URL? At least on mobile.
    Oh well, I can wait 2 days

Also, someone did mention back up stories? C'mon... I hope it's fun and Kindred related, at least...
    I copied the scans and have links for the ones I could not that still work.But I am not using mobile so maybe it's just that