Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    HOLY ****, after seeing all those pages

spoilers:
    At first we see Peter at the end in Mephisto's vision, but when Peter MJ get back together it changes to May.F*ck, they're gonna kill Peter again.Hopefully this isn't it and it's Peter and her Mayday both stopping him.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Doesnt he lose his leg in mc2? oh well Peter aint going to be the one who beat Mephisto. So how on earth does he become the greatest hero now
    end of spoilers
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    spoilers:
    Doesnt he lose his leg in mc2? oh well Peter aint going to be the one who beat Mephisto. So how on earth does he become the greatest hero now
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    This isn't gonna be MC2, and even that Peter dies by Morlun IIRC and then got the "Other" entity at the end of Spider-geddon.Really hope Peter is there, this is his greatest hero moment.The first one at the universal scale at least
    end of spoilers

how many artist are on this issue thats my one complaint for this whole run. spoilers show three different ones. Is it really that bad to give one artist all those pages?

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

how many artist are on this issue thats my one complaint for this whole run. spoilers show three different ones. Is it really that bad to give one artist all those pages?
    A lot, like around 5 IIRC.But I think they can pace it well, it is 96 pages

spoilers:
    This isn't gonna be MC2, and even that Peter dies by Morlun IIRC and then got the "Other" entity at the end of Spider-geddon.Really hope Peter is there, this is his greatest hero moment.The first one at the universal scale at least
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    if he doesnt have a kid its him who saves the world if he has a kid its May/Annie also ramos draws the final page oh man why
    end of spoilers

A lot, like around 5 IIRC.But I think they can pace it well, it is 96 pages
    im too used to manga so I dont understand why we need 5 artist for a flagship title.

Wig Over The Hoodie Style IamnotJudasTraveller's Avatar

im too used to manga so I dont understand why we need 5 artist for a flagship title.
    Deadlines. Manga being black and white can be produced much more quickly and the schedule is different all over, with page count typically being 20 or even a little under at times. You need to work here with a bunch of people piecemeal around the globe to handle inks and colorization which piles up duties.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Mexican View Post
    Yeah, this. I was trying not to call it out too explicitly, but why not, right? You're not going to stumble onto it by accident.

So, yes, copy the image URL, make the number at the end just a simple "1," and go from there.
    That just gives a 404 cause it's '-7-1' and losing the minus sign just makes it '-71'.

Oh I get it, lose the 7 too.

Astonishing Member

HOLY ****, after seeing all those pages

spoilers:
    At first we see Peter at the end in Mephisto's vision, but when Peter MJ get back together it changes to May.F*ck, they're gonna kill Peter again.Hopefully this isn't it and it's Peter and her Mayday both stopping him.
    end of spoilers
    It may not necessarily happen at all, at least in this form.
    We can consider it as teaser for big upcoming storyline, but also it's just can be some kind of open-ending thing, like, Spencer just shows by this scene, that spoilers:
    One More Day is gone, Peter and MJ love can't be destroyed, they will have a child and Mephisto is screwed in the future, despite all of his attempts to change it.
    end of spoilers

Three I think I know bagley is one

Extraordinary Member

Deadlines Ig, but they need to do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    It may not necessarily happen at all, at least in this form.
    We can consider it as teaser for big upcoming storyline, but also it's just can be some kind of open-ending thing, like, Spencer just shows by this scene, that spoilers:
    One More Day is gone, Peter and MJ love can't be destroyed, they will have a child and Mephisto is screwed in the future, despite all of his attempts to change it.
    end of spoilers
    Agreed, I hope Peter gets his moment.We all knows earned it.I hope Aaron's stupid BC Avengers thing isn't what takes him down or his event, it should be Peter.

Deadlines Ig, but they need to do better.

Agreed, I hope Peter gets his moment.We all knows earned it.I hope Aaron's stupid BC Avengers thing isn't what takes him down or his event, it should be Peter.
    Ghost rider. Mephisto is more of a plot device prior to OMD they have no relationship. Honestly they should have just made Mephisto bore of Spider-man and make him leave him alone. Cause how is Spiderman supposed to beat the Devil

Considering the spoilers, one detail can be considered as a big inconsistency
    spoilers:
    The appearance of the Spider-Girl. That clearly is Mayday Parker. Should not be though since Anna-May was the one who died due to OMD.
    end of spoilers

Considering this we can come to a pretty big realization that the big reveal of Spencer's run is not going to be One More Day but rather something else.

spoilers:
    The big reveal being..... OMD is not Peter's first deal with Mephisto. Mayday Parker did not die during Clone Saga because Norman just killed her but rather because Peter made a deal with Mephisto for Aunt May's life in exchange for his daughter. As we remember Aunt May was brought back to life shortly after Mayday went missing.
    What Mephisto did not realise then was that Peter and MJ would have another daughter. So to stop them from having children altogether, the second time he just took away their marriage.

Basically Peter has a habit for selling his daughters for Aunt May.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

https://twitter.com/Christosgage/sta...74171280744452

looks like we are getting backups

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by edwardmetalwing View Post
    Considering the spoilers, one detail can be considered as a big inconsistency
    spoilers:
    The appearance of the Spider-Girl. That clearly is Mayday Parker. Should not be though since Anna-May was the one who died due to OMD.
    end of spoilers

Considering this we can come to a pretty big realization that the big reveal of Spencer's run is not going to be One More Day but rather something else.

spoilers:
    The big reveal being..... OMD is not Peter's first deal with Mephisto. Mayday Parker did not die during Clone Saga because Norman just killed her but rather because Peter made a deal with Mephisto for Aunt May's life in exchange for his daughter. As we remember Aunt May was brought back to life shortly after Mayday went missing.
    What Mephisto did not realise then was that Peter and MJ would have another daughter. So to stop them from having children altogether, the second time he just took away their marriage.

Basically Peter has a habit for selling his daughters for Aunt May.
    end of spoilers
    Repeated child sacrifices to the Devil on behalf of his geriatric Aunt? That would be awful and make me ragequit Spidey books for good.