Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Is it just me or does the February issue of I am Batman sound like Jace’s parents separate Jace goes with his mom and sisters to New York with possibly Luke and Lucius staying in Gotham?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Is it just me or does the February issue of I am Batman sound like Jace’s parents separate Jace goes with his mom and sisters to New York with possibly Luke and Lucius staying in Gotham?
    Here comes Superhero Empire.

Astonishing Member

Yep, seems like that's what happens.
    Probably they don't want to completely remove Lucius and Luke from Bruce's circle of characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Probably they don't want to completely remove Lucius and Luke from Bruce's circle of characters.
    Maybe we'll get the redemption of Luke Fox...or Bruce getting his company back. Or Williamson wants to use them.

I figured that's how Batwoman would handle the Fox family.

Okay, but have you seen Barbara Gordon's new Batgirl costume? No wonder Luke Fox wants to stay in Gotham!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I mean Ridley has shown in Second Son their marriage wasn’t the strongest because of how much Lucius worked while Jace was a kid. Now after Punchline and the Magistrate incident with Jace being back/one of their daughters being in a coma that I can see it causing a split.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Poor scheduling? Calculated risk? Idk. Tie-ins aren't that big a deal to me. I rather they be shorter (like 1-2 issues) or seperate. Al Ewing made all his tieins for Immortal Hulk seperare one-shots and I prefer that approach.
    I liked how Ewing handled it as well, certainly prefer standalone issue tie-ins over derailing the main storyline.
    A divorce could be interesting. Jace has realized he still wants his dad’s love and approval right now, maybe he comes to accept he can’t want that and be Batman, so he leaves with his mom to establish himself away from his dad? Could have a reconciliation down the road but I like the idea.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

There's going to be an issue where Tanya Fox gets engaged to Ra's al Ghul, isn't there?

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    A divorce could be interesting. Jace has realized he still wants his dad’s love and approval right now, maybe he comes to accept he can’t want that and be Batman, so he leaves with his mom to establish himself away from his dad? Could have a reconciliation down the road but I like the idea.
    Would be sad about the Fox's marriage but I guess they're more complicated now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Would be sad about the Fox's marriage but I guess they're more complicated now.
    Honestly was Lucious ever anything more than Bruce’s guy he trusted to run the company so he could Batman? I don’t remember getting much in the way of what his personal life/marriage was like, so I guess I’m just not that bothered by Ridley throwing a wrench in it all.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Honestly was Lucious ever anything more than Bruce’s guy he trusted to run the company so he could Batman? I don’t remember getting much in the way of what his personal life/marriage was like, so I guess I’m just not that bothered by Ridley throwing a wrench in it all.
    Can you imagine that divorce settlement? Bruce may have lost his money to Lucius, but it looks like the Wayne fortune might go to Tanya!

I think it was pretty clear he's a family man. I remember an issue of Devin Grayson's Gotham Knights run where Bruce almost loses it because Lucius has a heart attack and he's there comforting the family while he recovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it was pretty clear he's a family man. I remember an issue of Devin Grayson's Gotham Knights run where Bruce almost loses it because Lucius has a heart attack and he's there comforting the family while he recovers.
    So was this before or after Jace ran over someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    So was this before or after Jace ran over someone?
    ...After, I guess?