Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    ...After, I guess?
    Oh, so only Luke, Tiff, Tam, and Tanya were there? Four's still a party.

Guess there’s rumors WB is considering making a Jace Fox Batman film

My guess is it would be Keaton training Jace Beyond style so Jace can be the DCEU Batman.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

My guess is it would be Keaton training Jace Beyond style so Jace can be the DCEU Batman.
    New WB movie rumors. Must be Monday .

I guess that rules out Batgirl being the main cinematic Bat.

Wow, that's... Faster than Wally West. How reliable is this DanielRPK guy?

Astonishing Member

50/50, but his Patreon account isn't the best source, least to say. It is rather strange, but the information, in which he is sure, he always posts openly, and in his Patreon account there are usually a bunch of little informative rumors that usually do not come true. Therefore, I do not advise to take this as confirmation for now.

Hm, hm, hm. Well, we'll find out sooner or later. Wonder Girl was gonna happen, so anything is possible. Exciting times. I can finally see Luke Fox on the big screen.

Personally I'm not sure how I feel about that, I like the idea that Jace gets his Batman stuff more in relation to his father then Bruce himself. That said its all in the execution, he could get the stuff from his dad and then Keaton batman could train him.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Personally I'm not sure how I feel about that, I like the idea that Jace gets his Batman stuff more in relation to his father then Bruce himself. That said its all in the execution, he could get the stuff from his dad and then Keaton batman could train him.
    Isn't this what people complain about with Tom Holland's Spider-Man? Anyways, I wonder how they would then adapt Luke Fox. I mean, Batwing wasn't active in the DCEU before.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    New WB movie rumors. Must be Monday .

I guess that rules out Batgirl being the main cinematic Bat.
    Not sure. If there’s a JL movie coming I think Batgirl might be taking the Bat role just like Supergirl seems set to take the Super role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    50/50, but his Patreon account isn't the best source, least to say. It is rather strange, but the information, in which he is sure, he always posts openly, and in his Patreon account there are usually a bunch of little informative rumors that usually do not come true. Therefore, I do not advise to take this as confirmation for now.
    Yeah it’s not a sure thing but it makes sense. They’re not going to go forever without a Batman in the main DCEU, especially if they want a JL movie. They’re not making one of those without a Batman.
    Given they’re turning Batman into the Flash’s daddy, I’m not sure WB feels confident in anything without some tie to Bruce Wayne Batman.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Looks like Chiub will be Jace’s police contact at NYC. Wondering if Lucius actually does go through with the plan to kill the new Batman, and Jace confronts him over it causing half of the family to leave Gotham and go to NYC?

Looks like Chiub will be Jace’s police contact at NYC. Wondering if Lucius actually does go through with the plan to kill the new Batman, and Jace confronts him over it causing half of the family to leave Gotham and go to NYC?
    Honestly I expect the Fox’s to get a divorce or separate soon. Lucius is not in his right head right now at all, and the fact that he was literally arguing with his wife that she should have killed someone is not healthy for either.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Honestly I expect the Fox’s to get a divorce or separate soon. Lucius is not in his right head right now at all, and the fact that he was literally arguing with his wife that she should have killed someone is not healthy for either.
    Same. Don’t know if it will be an outright divorce but definitely a “I’m taking the kids and leaving until you get therapy”.

Same. Don’t know if it will be an outright divorce but definitely a “I’m taking the kids and leaving until you get therapy”.
    I think that might be more likely.

Written by JOHN RIDLEY
    Art by CHRISTIAN DUCE
    Cover by KEN LASHLEY
    Variant cover by FRANCESCO MATTINA
    1:25 variant cover by DIKE RUAN
    $3.99 | 32 pages | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 3/8/22
    THE DARK KNIGHT COMES TO NEW YORK CITY! Batman’s arrival in New York City went even more smoothly than Jace could have hoped. The mayor and law enforcement are trying to cooperate with their new Dark Knight in ways Gotham never did, and his family has settled quickly into a happy routine. But there’s a rotten core to the Big Apple, and a mysterious new serial killer is going to exploit it...

Got to love it that Jace is being more accepted in another city like New York then in Gotham, especially with the idea that he is going to be closer to the community. Because you know if he can make it here, Jace can make it anywhere.
    Words to live by.

Written by JOHN RIDLEY
    Art by CHRISTIAN DUCE
    Cover by KEN LASHLEY
    Variant cover by FRANCESCO MATTINA
    1:25 variant cover by DIKE RUAN
    $3.99 | 32 pages | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 3/8/22
    THE DARK KNIGHT COMES TO NEW YORK CITY! Batman’s arrival in New York City went even more smoothly than Jace could have hoped. The mayor and law enforcement are trying to cooperate with their new Dark Knight in ways Gotham never did, and his family has settled quickly into a happy routine. But there’s a rotten core to the Big Apple, and a mysterious new serial killer is going to exploit it...

Got to love it that Jace is being more accepted in another city like New York then in Gotham, especially with the idea that he is going to be closer to the community. Because you know if he can make it here, Jace can make it anywhere.
    It is kind of funny in light of the Titans being in New York before (I think) and how New York is handled in Marvel.