Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Have no idea how you’d even adapt that, the whole thing is internal monologues in prose lol. Certainly can’t see the animation department doing a good job as it currently is. Feels a little too early for Jace to be getting adaption in anything though, unless maybe it’s the CW side?
    Unless they somehow bring Jace into Batwoman (or cancel Batwoman and replace it with a Jace Fox batman series) I don't see how this should fit into the CW-Verse.

They could of course make a Jace Fox series that is independent of the other series.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Unless they somehow bring Jace into Batwoman (or cancel Batwoman and replace it with a Jace Fox batman series) I don't see how this should fit into the CW-Verse.

They could of course make a Jace Fox series that is independent of the other series.
    Isn’t CW Bruce dead or retired? Could see Jace basically doing what the Wilder Batwoman did and appropriating the mantle.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Isn’t CW Bruce dead or retired? Could see Jace basically doing what the Wilder Batwoman did and appropriating the mantle.
    What I meant is that it doesn't make much sense to have both a Ryan Wilder batwoman series, and a Jace Fox Batman series both set in Gotham going on at the same time in the same Universe.
    Espeacally with Luke Fox beeing allready a main character in Batwoman.

Lucius Fox is dead on Earth-Prime as well in the CW Multiverse. I'm not sure they could make Jace's Batman work there. It could always be a separate project, though.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Lucius Fox is dead on Earth-Prime as well in the CW Multiverse. I'm not sure they could make Jace's Batman work there. It could always be a separate project, though.
    But I still think there would be thematically to much of an overlap with the CW Batwoman.

And with Jace there isn't even much material in the comics they could really use, I mean they haven't even really finished the story arc of him becoming Batman sofar.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    But I still think there would be thematically to much of an overlap with the CW Batwoman.

And with Jace there isn't even much material in the comics they could really use, I mean they haven't even really finished the story arc of him becoming Batman sofar.
    Didn't stop them from developing a Wonder Girl show. Comic book adaptations are never 1:1 anyways, but The Next Batman: Second Son, I Am Batman #0 and #1, Future State: The Next Batman, and his surprisingly large amount of appearances from Future State are a good basis. If not, they can always do what Tim Burton did.

Yeah, I don't see Jace showing up in Batwoman. I mean, considering their relationship in the comics it's not out of the realm of possibility that Luke would have a brother he's never talked about (not that he's ever mentioned his sisters either), but unless you want to see a black Batman play sidekick to Batwoman, it's probably not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I don't see Jace showing up in Batwoman. I mean, considering their relationship in the comics it's not out of the realm of possibility that Luke would have a brother he's never talked about (not that he's ever mentioned his sisters either), but unless you want to see a black Batman play sidekick to Batwoman, it's probably not going to happen.
    If they really wanted the Jace Fox Batman in the CWverse, I can see they introducing him as a backdoor pilot for his own show; like what they did with Barry on Arrow and what they tried to do with Painkiller on Black Lightning.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Worked for Hoechlin Superman!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    If they really wanted the Jace Fox Batman in the CWverse, I can see they introducing him as a backdoor pilot for his own show; like what they did with Barry on Arrow and what they tried to do with Painkiller on Black Lightning.
    Worked for Hoechlin Superman!
    Well, people are always talking about Batwoman's low-ratings so maybe they could pull a Hoechlin .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, people are always talking about Batwoman's low-ratings so maybe they could pull a Hoechlin .
    The CW was planning to cross over Superman and Batwoman at one point to go find Bruce right? Could see that becoming a crossover where Jace shows up, becomes Batman, and he meets Clark. Then those two go find Bruce or whatever. I’m just spitballing, could just as easily be a Jace Fox Batman HBO Max series.

The CW was planning to cross over Superman and Batwoman at one point to go find Bruce right? Could see that becoming a crossover where Jace shows up, becomes Batman, and he meets Clark. Then those two go find Bruce or whatever. I’m just spitballing, could just as easily be a Jace Fox Batman HBO Max series.
    Future State Gotham would probably make for a good show.

Extraordinary Member

But those shows were allways placed in different cities than the already existing shows.

But I don't see them make a Batman show outside of Gotham.

It would be best to go the Hoechlin/HBO route, introduce a version of Jace on Batwoman then do his show on HBO Max. my pitch? I'd have Ryan dealing with the origins of the Magistrate and introduce Jace and do a loose adaptation of Second Son with him and Luke as a subplot. then have the HBO Max series take place full on in Future State with the Magistrate in full swing and Jace as Batman. that way you can set the shows in two different Gothams until/if they decide to pull the plug and wrap up Batwoman.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

It would be best to go the Hoechlin/HBO route, introduce a version of Jace on Batwoman then do his show on HBO Max. my pitch? I'd have Ryan dealing with the origins of the Magistrate and introduce Jace and do a loose adaptation of Second Son with him and Luke as a subplot. then have the HBO Max series take place full on in Future State with the Magistrate in full swing and Jace as Batman. that way you can set the shows in two different Gothams until/if they decide to pull the plug and wrap up Batwoman.
    I think that is much too confusing for the General Audience. It can just be set in the same Gotham as Batwoman if they really want it to be in the CWverse. Luke doesn’t have to be around all the time, they’ve got Tiffany, Tamara, and Tanya to work with.

I’d prefer if the hypothetical series or movie were set in its own universe, though.