Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Very amused at you guys saying that they couldn’t adapt Jace to the Arrowverse because the status quo there is too different from his comics. It’s the Arrowverse, when do they ever adapt characters exactly from the comics? CW Jace wouldn’t be comics Jace, but that’s true of pretty much everyone else.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Very amused at you guys saying that they couldn’t adapt Jace to the Arrowverse because the status quo there is too different from his comics. It’s the Arrowverse, when do they ever adapt characters exactly from the comics? CW Jace wouldn’t be comics Jace, but that’s true of pretty much everyone else.
    I have no doubt about that, I just can't really see them introducing Jace and not potentially giving him the pre-SM&L Tyler Hoechlin treatment in relation to Batwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I have no doubt about that, I just can't really see them introducing Jace and not potentially giving him the pre-SM&L Tyler Hoechlin treatment in relation to Batwoman.
    Well, he definitely would have his own show, so that wouldn't happen. He'd probably just spinoff out of Batwoman.

On that note, though, I definitely disagree with Future State being his best setting. That event was just boring to me. It's not even, like, a situation where Bruce isn't Batman either. There are still two Batmen. Like, even the Magistrate are more boring there. I like Peacekeeper-01 (in main continuity) and Peacekeeper-X more than any of the lackeys who appeared in Future State.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Well, he definitely would have his own show, so that wouldn't happen. He'd probably just spinoff out of Batwoman.
    I wouldn't expect it anytime soon, then. Unless they send him off to not!Wakanda from Black Lightning for him to do his Batman work in.
    On that note, though, I definitely disagree with Future State being his best setting. That event was just boring to me. It's not even, like, a situation where Bruce isn't Batman either. There are still two Batmen. Like, even the Magistrate are more boring there. I like Peacekeeper-01 (in main continuity) and Peacekeeper-X more than any of the lackeys who appeared in Future State.
    In the context of Future State he was the main Batman since Bruce was operating from the shadows and nowhere near as prominent and effective. I don't really see any difference with the Magistrate.

In the context of Future State he was the main Batman since Bruce was operating from the shadows and nowhere near as prominent and effective. I don't really see any difference with the Magistrate.
    Bruce was the one who actually blew up the Magistrate base in Future State. Jace had a few more appearances than him, but Future State: The Next Batman was not at all more important than Dark Detective. It's pretty much the same situation in main continuity now, seeing as Bruce is leaving Gotham in December.

Bruce was the one who actually blew up the Magistrate base in Future State. Jace had a few more appearances than him, but Future State: The Next Batman was not at all more important than Dark Detective. It's pretty much the same situation in main continuity now, seeing as Bruce is leaving Gotham in December.
    I haven't actually read Dark Detective but I guess they had to give Bruce something .

I haven't actually read Dark Detective but I guess they had to give Bruce something .
    Ha! More like everything. I mean, if you didn't read Future State: Justice League one could come out thinking Jace's Batman didn't do much at all. Funny.

Ha! More like everything. I mean, if you didn't read Future State: Justice League one could come out thinking Jace's Batman didn't do much at all. Funny.
    If you read Future State: Justice League you would come off thinking Bruce didn't do anything at all .

If you read Future State: Justice League you would come off thinking Bruce didn't do anything at all .
    Joshua Williamson stated that Ivo was just being crazy, but that single piece of dialogue in an alternate reality certainly set people off. Personally, I think the Joker should be the one who saves Gotham.

Whoever drops Chemo on Gotham instead of Bludhaven will be the one who saves Gotham
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Joshua Williamson stated that Ivo was just being crazy, but that single piece of dialogue in an alternate reality certainly set people off. Personally, I think the Joker should be the one who saves Gotham.
    Well, maybe if Scott Snyder were writing it .

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Whoever drops Chemo on Gotham instead of Bludhaven will be the one who saves Gotham
    The Next Joker, savior of Gotham!

Well, maybe if Scott Snyder were writing it .
    Editorial: Fine, I'll do it myself.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    The art for issue 2 is great, issue 1 is still top tier but this is gonna be a great series if the art is consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    The art for issue 2 is great, issue 1 is still top tier but this is gonna be a great series if the art is consistent.
    Segovia isn’t Copiel but he’s still a great artist.