Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,500

    Default Robin #6 Preview

    Robin #6 Preview
    Writer: Joshua Williamson
    Artist: Gleb Melnikov


  2. #2
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73,577

    Default

    The idea of the Double Dare Twins having to fight each other is kind of hilarious .

  3. #3
    Extraordinary Member adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    7,541

    Default

    He ended this really fast.. Unlike the rest that prefer make the rivals suffer slowly is not enjoying this..

    Again we can suspect from Mother Soul.. It will be Talia mother or that she looks like one Older Talia will be a coincidence?

  4. #4
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The idea of the Double Dare Twins having to fight each other is kind of hilarious .
    They were less assassins and more famed gymnast (that I don’t belive Nightwing caught)
    They are best in duo then alone

  5. #5
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    They were less assassins and more famed gymnast (that I don’t belive Nightwing caught)
    They are best in duo then alone
    They were also recurring villainesses in the original DC Super Hero Girls.

  6. #6
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They were also recurring villainesses in the original DC Super Hero Girls.
    We’re they???
    Glad to see Nightwing mythos being used in other books and media

  7. #7
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    We’re they???
    Glad to see Nightwing mythos being used in other books and media
    Yep:


  8. #8
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yep:

    Wow they were true one offs tho
    Suprised they never ended up on the squad

  9. #9
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Wow they were true one offs tho
    Suprised they never ended up on the squad
    The Squad did have like a pair of twins at the start of the New 52 who originated in the New 52 Green Arrow run but they got killed off pretty quick.

  10. #10
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Squad did have like a pair of twins at the start of the New 52 who originated in the New 52 Green Arrow run but they got killed off pretty quick.
    Lime + Light. I remember.
    Why do I remember. My brain could've used that part of the storage for something else.

  11. #11
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Lime + Light. I remember.
    Why do I remember. My brain could've used that part of the storage for something else.
    Oh I remember them “why is it always raining in Gotham”
    I didn’t hate that run, minus skinny Waller

  12. #12
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yep:

    What are they like in the show? They are giving me The Dee Dee's vibes

  13. #13
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Robin #6 Preview
    Writer: Joshua Williamson
    Artist: Gleb Melnikov

    I really like his new suits. I know most are used to the Robin colours and the typical hero uniform of leotards, tights [well Damian had pants] undies, cape combo but that has never vibed with me.

    The new suits from Gleb are Poggers!

    Those boots are poggers.

  14. #14
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I really like his new suits. I know most are used to the Robin colours and the typical hero uniform of leotards, tights [well Damian had pants] undies, cape combo but that has never vibed with me.

    The new suits from Gleb are Poggers!

    Those boots are poggers.
    The robins with the drip

  15. #15
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    The robins with the drip
    You know it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •