Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Yep, that volume of SPIDER-WOMAN dealt with it quite a bit. I believe it was during Dan Slott's AMAZING SPIDER-MAN run that Kinsgley's super-villain franchise operation was first introduced. It also played a big part in the AXIS: HOBGOBLIN miniseries, where Kingsley was temporarily inverted into being a hero and switched to setting up new people with heroic identities and roles.

The people who purchased these franchised identities pop up all over the Marvel universe though. Queen Cat has made some appearances in the current BLACK CAT series, and Water Wizard made a cameo there. I think a number of them have at least cameod in the current AMAZING SPIDER-MAN run. Back when there was still a SILK ongoing series, I remember the male Beetle turning up there as part of Black Cat's criminal army. Etc, etc.

Since there has never been any comprehensive list of how many of these franchise characters are out there or what identities they all have, its hard to say for sure how many of them have popped up in what titles.
    A wiki on all of these characters would be nice. I’ve seen quite a few characters and it is confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Yes

Sooo....they're fighting each other then. Is this supposed to be Eugene Patilio? Can someone please tell me what happens in this story?

Is it another case of "Oh he's bad in this issue for some reason?"

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

He almost… ALMOST became an Avenger during Spider-Island when he, er, accidentally teamed-up with Carol, Jessica and Clint.

Basically he was to Carol what Squirrel Girl was to Iron Man. So there's a glimmer of hope! Just not with the current Avengers writer.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Yeah, that's the real Frog-man. Lol I'm just trying to figure out why he's being shown as a bad guy all the time. Like in this issue of MM: SM. Is this another "villain" Frog-man or is it a misunderstanding fight.