The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Default Justice League vs Horror Icons

I can't tell if it's a stomp or toss up but wanted to see what you guys think....

Justice League Universe is Transported to the Horror Universe and have to take on the following:

Superman/ Batman/ Flash/ Cyborg/ Aquaman/ Green Lantern/ Wonder Woman

vs

Jason/ Michael Myers/ Freddy/ Pinhead (w/ Cenobites)/ Candyman/ Alien Queen/ Carrie

I know Halloween isn't till next month but what a way to kick it off...

1 v 1, then JLU vs HCU
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Extraordinary Member

Just to clarify, which version of the Justice League is this? Animated, live-action, comics?

Mighty Member

Well, the Justice League deals with world threatening enemies on a regular basis and the horror villains are usually bested by a relatively normal girl/woman. A few of the villains would be dangerous to individual heroes (like Carrie vs. some versions of Batman) but the only real danger is Freddy in the dream world and multiple leaguers could probably force a wake up and pull him into the real world. Pinhead I am least familiar with, as I haven't seen a Hellraiser movie in decades, but I don't remember him doing anything that would endanger the likes of Superman and Green Lantern (as I recall he mostly summons chains and hooks to entangle/impale people).

Yeah, Freddy would be the biggest threat here. It does make me wonder if he could say, kill Superman in his dreams (relatively untraveled path, if memory serves correctly), but once in the real world, he's pretty vulnerable.

Jason, it kind of depends on the version/timeline for him in this case. I mean, either way the League member probably takes him, but the amount of trouble Jason gives them depends on it.

Carrie has some sort of brutal psychic powers, right? Otherwise, I'm unfamiliar with the rest.

Flash blitzes, and there is some space-tossing. Superman defeats Freddy by using Torquasm Vo.

Astonishing Member

Jason/ - stomped, disintegrated immediately
    Michael Myers/ - stomped, disintegrated
    Freddy/ - Is he in the real world of the arena or does he have to wait for nap time.
    Pinhead (w/ Cenobites)/ - has been bullet proof but I don't know how much firepower he can take. Supes and GL can try to blast him before the superspeed, strength charge occurs
    Candyman/ - Can he be affected by physical attack? WW might have some supernatural attack capabilities with the lasso.
    Alien Queen/ stomped, disintegrated immediately
    Carrie - might throw something and then immediately destroyed

Astonishing Member

Big question remains about what Justice League Universe is exactly transported to the Horror one, but broadly speaking, Freddy, Candyman and Pinhead at least are already dead and thrive on completely supernatural homegrown rules. They don't exactly worry about how hard you punch them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    Pinhead I am least familiar with, as I haven't seen a Hellraiser movie in decades, but I don't remember him doing anything that would endanger the likes of Superman and Green Lantern (as I recall he mostly summons chains and hooks to entangle/impale people).
    If this scenario is all about inserting the Justice League into horror universes in order to fight these guys, then they could allow themselves into solving a puzzle or wish themselves to, then allowing Pinhead/Leviathan to fully access their entire lives and souls and at that point the fight would no longer be purely physical. At least going by the first 2 movies. Maybe the third, I remember Pinhead played full Freddy Krueger about accessing the heroine's memories without her consent there.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Candyman/ - Can he be affected by physical attack? WW might have some supernatural attack capabilities with the lasso.
    By the last movie he was supposed to resurface endlessly through neighborhood unjust racial violence. As long as we're here just talking about characters fighting others from a whole other universe, it sounds like generally wanting to cure Gotham outright.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Flash blitzes, and there is some space-tossing. Superman defeats Freddy by using Torquasm Vo.
    Damn.

Reset the clock.

It has been 00 days since someone made reference to Torquasm Vo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Damn.

Reset the clock.

It has been 00 days since someone made reference to Torquasm Vo.
    You know you need that in your life.

Though I always thought ‘Torquasm’ sounded like what happened during rotary sex.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    You know you need that in your life.

Though I always thought ‘Torquasm’ sounded like what happened during rotary sex.

Gundam.jpg
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    In fact, Torquasm is what happens every time Sharp summons the GTFO-bot.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Just to clarify, which version of the Justice League is this? Animated, live-action, comics?
    Live Action doesn't have the GL, either Animated or comics is fine.
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    In fact, Torquasm is what happens every time Sharp summons the GTFO-bot.
    You're gonna make me pull out Kate Pryde, next.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate