Default Stuff about Movies and TV

This thread is for posting that odd thought or observation about a movie or something on TV. Instead of starting a whole new thread because you thought hat movie had weird camera work, or you think this actor's portrayal of that character is better than the other actor from the other movie, just post it here.
    I find some things to say about this movie or that TV show, but doesn't warrant their own thread.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 01-08-2022 at 08:30 AM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Like this;
    Tick, Tick...Boom was much better than I thought it would be. Garfield can sing and Lin-Manuel Miranda did a very good job in his directorial debut.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

The commercial where the family is getting great gas mileage because the gas is better (yeah, pure BS) Their voices are so obviously dubbed over that it's laughable.

Not to mention that they are so excited that "They are going to make it!" Just get more gas you wankers!

How did Hamilton Burger keep his job? And how many wrongful arrest law suits did the City of L.A. have to pay out?
    Think of all the wrongfully convicted people who didn't have Perry Mason as an attourney.

Invincible Member

I've mentioned in general in a different thread but it cracks me up the censorship in Law and Order:SUV reruns. Lately I've caught the word slut being cut. If a person says it, it dead air and if it's written, it'll be blurred.

Invincible Member

Ralph Bakshi is an important person in the history of animation, but while many of his films are worth seeing, they aren't great movies.
    Last edited by ed2962; 01-08-2022 at 02:31 PM.