Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Yeah, the issue was pretty bad.
    It feels like Bendis doesn't actually follow through on the elements he sets up. The issue starts with the potential of a clash between the League and the United, but then it doesn't happen.
    Then they spend pages talking about how their new HQ should be, only to have it rebuilt exactly as it was.
    Everything seemed so pointless. I truly don't get what Bendis is trying to do with this book.
    Yeah that was the part that made me say WTF?!? They stand around talking the whole issue about how they should make a new different headquarters and then Superman and The Flash rebuild the Hall of Justice in a second exactly like it was before.

As frustrating as Bendis is I seriously wouldn’t mind him writing a Green Arrow series or mini. He clearly loves Ollie and all of his characters already sound like him anyway.
    Last edited by Robotman; 09-30-2021 at 02:02 PM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I really hope he’s done after the JL/LoSH crossover next year. Let Ram V and Vita Ayala pick up both of those books.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I really hope he’s done after the JL/LoSH crossover next year. Let Ram V and Vita Ayala pick up both of those books.
    I hope he is done with all DC titles. I really wish Bendis gone. He has been the only writer who has made me quit several titles.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I hope he is done with all DC titles. I really wish Bendis gone. He has been the only writer who has made me quit several titles.
    Have you gone back to any of them once Bendis left?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Have you gone back to any of them once Bendis left?
    Only to Superman/Action, but to other titles, not on a regular basis.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin