Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    The AvX tie in issues were the best Scott/Emma moments since Morrison. Reminded me of why I enjoyed the pairing so much in the first place.

Also, his writing for Scott in Consequences was the best he was written for years. In fact, I haven't seen better since
    Oh yeah the Consequences Mini was so good. In the end of AvsX: Consequences Cyclops send a letter to Logan where he explained to him, that the schism is over but there is still job need to be done, and that's why he escaped prison.
    Then Bendis comes over, says something about "Revolution",a new school for young Mutants is founded (for no reason at all) and the team's agenda was never clear. Yeah there were some good moments here and there, but even the Mystique/Dazzler plotline didn't lead somewhere.

In Gillen's run Storm, Magneto and Psylocke were secondary characters. According to him they represented the chorus of the ancient greek tragedies. So whatever was happening in the main story (Colossus-Magik, Cyclops-Emma-Namor, Phoenix-Hope) the trio represented somehow the reactions of the readers inside the book.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    What did he do with Storm? I can't recall anything in particular at the moment.

(Unless that is the complaint of course, that he did nothing with her)
    Well other reasons were mentioned but I feel his portrayal of a character towards her was prejudiced and not to teach anything but for the laughs. Poor taste basically. And when he played favorites and it was obvious.