Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amazing Member

Juan F. says his art isn't for savage.He could be lying, but w/ the sneaks he's shown it's not similar to anything from Non stop or w/ the words transformed or savage.
    Interesting. Honestly I'm kinda happy about that, his art looks really great and I hope it gets put on a better story than something like Non-Stop Spider-Man.
    Last edited by PizzaTime2099; 09-27-2021 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaTime2099 View Post
    Interesting. Honestly I'm kinda happy about that, his art looks really great and I hope it gets put on a better story than something like Non-Stop Spider-Man.
    I agree lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Drug that transfers intelligence, used on POC students, Spidey's friend takes it as well.Norah was investigating the case for a while.R*cist as f*ck baron Zemo's plot.
    High tech soldiers and then Zapata Bros both w/ a lot of tech and super smart.Zemo has a new bodygaurd called wulf, like the terminator but super smart as well.
    Norah and a mary sue moment w/ her and a cameo role from Doc strange helping the Bros after they were disarmed by Zemo.
    Last issue had Peter getting tagged w/ the drug and now this
    Thank You

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaTime2099 View Post
    The premise was promising but they didn't deliver, writing was avg. at best.Although I do think it will get more interesting in Savage since Non-stop suffered from setting up the drugs and Zemo a bit.They can still do a great job.

Not to mention it means that we will get 2 Peter series, that is if Juan F. isn't lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    Thank You
    No problem

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    The premise was promising but they didn't deliver, writing was avg. at best.Although I do think it will get more interesting in Savage since Non-stop suffered from setting up the drugs and Zemo a bit.They can still do a great job.

Not to mention it means that we will get 2 Peter series, that is if Juan F. isn't lying.

No problem
    I am looking forward to this. I want to see Peter start kicking ass again. I am so tired of Spencer’s “Pathetic Parker/Damsel In Distress.” I just hope is they do not go in the Symboite Spider-Man direction ( we just saw that) or turn Peter into a Harry Osborn type junkie.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I am looking forward to this. I want to see Peter start kicking ass again. I am so tired of Spencer’s “Pathetic Parker/Damsel In Distress.” I just hope is they do not go in the Symboite Spider-Man direction ( we just saw that) or turn Peter into a Harry Osborn type junkie.
    I get why Spencer did Spidey how he did, there was a lot of battle and we got some great feats from there.They nerfed him more in Non-stop imo and the writer is the same, but I really hope they go for a butt kicking Peter

Fantastic Member

with the amount of amazing they're producing is this book really necessary?
    why not just go back to the 90s, if they desperately wnat a spider-man book for every week.
    Instead of giving us 1 rushed book like amazing with inconsistant or poor art just give us the 4 titles again, each with 1 issue a month and set creatives team on each book.

I'd rather have 1 issue a month of Amazing, Spectacular, Sensational and this new savage book than this book alongside 4 or 5 issues of amazing with horrible filler artists.
    could launch it all in august as part of Peter's 60th anniversary after Amazing legacy 900 and volume 5 issue 100.

but then that would get in the way of amazing reaching issue 1000 before batman and superman? although i dont think the current superman book should count to clark's 1000 since its not him.

either way i just want quality stories and not filler artists and a hive mind of writers on 1 book, give each of them their own title.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrewHLMW View Post
    why not just go back to the 90s, if they desperately wnat a spider-man book for every week.
    Instead of giving us 1 rushed book like amazing with inconsistant or poor art just give us the 4 titles again, each with 1 issue a month and set creatives team on each book.

I'd rather have 1 issue a month of Amazing, Spectacular, Sensational and this new savage book than this book alongside 4 or 5 issues of amazing with horrible filler artists.
    could launch it all in august as part of Peter's 60th anniversary after Amazing legacy 900 and volume 5 issue 100.

but then that would get in the way of amazing reaching issue 1000 before batman and superman? although i dont think the current superman book should count to clark's 1000 since its not him.

either way i just want quality stories and not filler artists and a hive mind of writers on 1 book, give each of them their own title.
    Here here.Instead of 3-5 issues of ASM give us 3 Peter books once a month,maybe ASM can be twice but no more .All w/ consistent writers and artists.
    I like this rn because they they will take Peter out of ASM but when they are finished w/ beyond they should relaunch the 60th w/ 3 Peter books and then have a mini going on like Symbiote.
    Miles, Spider-woman, and Scarlet Spider(Ben/Kaine or both in the same book) can have their solos but let Peter's books be his.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

I always wonder whst ygd keep shooting out these side Peter Parker books. They don't even make it 15 issues.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I always wonder whst ygd keep shooting out these side Peter Parker books. They don't even make it 15 issues.
    Same w/ Batman.They still sell better than many ig and usually don't get cancelled that much, this was very COVID influenced.I mean Spider-woman sells horrible, same w/ Black Cat, I remember Scarlet Spider selling avg. or below but not sure.These sell on par w/ Miles who does fine in sales.Random Peter books sell more than most others and specially more than other Spider related characters.

Tbh they should go back to the Amazing, Spectacular and Sensational format.2,1,1 issues a month respectively of Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewHLMW View Post

Agreed. Not to mention, the writing suffers just as badly as the art when ASM is pumping out 3 or 4 issues a month. So sad for a flagship book with Marvel's flagship character.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I've actually been enjoying Savage Spider-Man a lot, I've never read a Spider-Man vs Zemo story and the villains being extremely smart really do feel like a challenge for Spider-Man while making sure to give him awesome moments. The ending of today's issue left me excited for the plot to come!