Default Thanos meets being greater than One Above All

I am currently working on a story involving Jim Starlin’s Thanos where he is having a conversation with a being named Syrin who happens to be on a higher plane of power than One Above All.
    The purpose of the interaction between Syrin and Thanos is on a personal level. Syrin is about to move on to create her own universal reality and is taking it upon herself to converse with every
    living being in existence, including the cosmic pantheon, at once but completely individually. The story I'm creating involves Thanos as a focal point but branches off with small side stories as they
    talk. However as a form of guidance Syrin provides Thanos with a copy of the Infinity Gauntlet. It's exactly like the original and Syrin has indicated that it is only meant as a tool as she provides
    answers to his questions. Thanos can be quite the pessimist at times and allowing him access to the Gauntlet lets him to see the truth in his inquiries regarding who and what Syrin is. What I do
    want to know is how would Thanos react seeing the Gauntlet on his hand again after everything he went through.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Xyterra105; 09-27-2021 at 05:43 PM.