Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default X-men unlimited 5. Xmen green part 1

A sea turtle dies choking on plastic
    Nature girl feels this do to her powers and wants revenge(she also feels the damage pollution dose to the planet).
    Goes to Vegas grocery story gets in fight with owner.
    Owner says turtle was stupid to eat plastic.
    She took offense to that and stabes him in the neck with scissors.
    Police arrive but she befriends the police dog.
    Causes animals uprising escape with dog.
    Xaver sends logan to hunter her down and bring her home.

Really suprised to see her stab somone to death. Really hope this dosent end with her becoming a villans

Damn. Sounds heavy. Nature Girl breaking the laws of Krakoa and $#!t.

Good job, NG. We don't take attitude from flatscans.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    My man.

NG is a national hero.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Hahaha, this is what I was thinking too!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Hahaha, this is what I was thinking too!
    I was thinking instead:
    " finally we got mutant captain planet! Was about time!"

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    I was thinking instead:
    " finally we got mutant captain planet! Was about time!"
    Quite True!

It completes the first part, lol. "We don't take attitude from flatscans. We got ourselves our own Mutant Captain Planet. And she is mad!"
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Nature Girl should be sent to the Pits if that guy dies.

Owen had it coming.

No one deserves to get stabbed for their idiocy. Though I don’t object to NG’s response to his entirely.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Nature Girl should be sent to the Pits if that guy dies.
    He did die. She stabed him in the neck and watched him bleed out
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 09-27-2021 at 09:10 AM.

Astonishing Member

Why does she even go to Las Vegas (which should still be in a state of repair and recovery from Secret Empire) and into a random grocery store when Krakoa is supposed to be entirely autarkic from the outside world, including being able to produce any product better and environmental friendly (because mutant superiority...?) than the rest of the world?

Is the store owner personaly responcible for the massive tons of plastic waste which have ended in the ocean via basicly every single country on Earth and it's usage of plastic products over decades?

Did she go specifically to Las Vegas to get into a fight with a random store owner there?

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    No one deserves to get stabbed for their idiocy. Though I don’t object to NG’s response to his entirely.
    Imagine she had gone to Simbabwe and get into a random fight with a single mother of 4 children on a street, because said woman is carrying her hard earned groceries in plastic bags, including plastic water bottles and plastic wrapped food, because they are cheap and all she can pay for.

And then Nature Girl stabs said woman to death when she is calling the sea turtle stupid, because obviously she has far bigger concerns than sea creatures she would never even see in her entire life.

If this is supposed to be a "green" message it has to be one hell of a moraly questionable and twisted one.

Nature Girl better hope she was manipulated by Onslaught or someone else to overreact at a stranger like that.

Edit: I have the feeling this entire chapter was just to stir up controversy and get people into shouting fights with another via their keyboards.
    Last edited by Grunty; 09-27-2021 at 08:40 AM.

I've been wondering what Nature Girl has been up to. Stabbing people, clearly.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

Not sure how this makes Nature Girl look good. Las Vegas is as far as you can get from either ocean, and that guy clearly isn't the one who dropped the garbage in the ocean.

So her murdering him cause he wasn't going to hear her nonsense isn't a "You go girl." moment, it makes her look fucking unhinged.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Why does she even go to Las Vegas (which should still be in a state of repair and recovery from Secret Empire) and into a random grocery store when Krakoa is supposed to be entirely autarkic from the outside world, including being able to produce any product better and environmental friendly (because mutant superiority...?) than the rest of the world?

Is the store owner personaly responcible for the massive tons of plastic waste which have ended in the ocean via basicly every single country on Earth and it's usage of plastic products over decades?

Did she go specifically to Las Vegas to get into a fight with a random store owner there?

Imagine she had gone to Simbabwe and get into a random fight with a single mother of 4 children on a street, because said woman is carrying her hard earned groceries in plastic bags, including plastic water bottles and plastic wrapped food, because they are cheap and all she can pay for.

And then Nature Girl stabs said woman to death when she is calling the sea turtle stupid, because obviously she has far bigger concerns than sea creatures she would never even see in her entire life.

If this is supposed to be a "green" message it has to be one hell of a moraly questionable and twisted one.

Nature Girl better hope she was manipulated by Onslaught or someone else to overreact at a stranger like that.
    Your right that she went too far and let her emotions get the best of her I didn’t agree with her physical response her verbal one was okay. Really it’s possible it’s not even the managers fault the plastic ended up choking a turtle since the customer who had the bag most likely tossed it aside or it simply blew away by accident. The idiocy I’m referring to is a person standing right in front of you is clearly angry and possibly volatile there is no need to add insults to it and make it worse that’s his idiocy. NG does need to calm down and think before she acts as I do agree with your view on the matter.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!