Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

[QUOTE=Frobisher;5749179]Never mind all that - the real question is why Nature Girl is hanging out at the beach in a tropical mutant paradise and still wearing a school uniform?

For the same reason Pyro is at the beach wearing his flame thrower. Most of these characters rarely appear out of costume.
    My flag is bacon.

Wolverine is going to merc NG in front of the humans so they get their pound of flesh. They’ll resurrect her and she’ll be pissed and it’ll be worse than before. That’s my guess.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    Not sure how this makes Nature Girl look good. Las Vegas is as far as you can get from either ocean, and that guy clearly isn't the one who dropped the garbage in the ocean.

So her murdering him cause he wasn't going to hear her nonsense isn't a "You go girl." moment, it makes her look fucking unhinged.
    This child *is* unhinged. Does anyone truly believe that animals are speaking back to her? It is completely in her head.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Wolverine is going to merc NG in front of the humans so they get their pound of flesh. They’ll resurrect her and she’ll be pissed and it’ll be worse than before. That’s my guess.
    I think the problem has more to do with the fact that Nature Girl violated one of Krakoa's laws by killing that man. Now obviously Duggan has some kind of an out for that, but we'll just have to wait to see what that is.

Just read this and... was this story suppose to make you feel some sort of sympathy for this Nature Girl character? Because I sure don't. What she did was worst than Sabretooth and they threw him in the pit. At least Creed killed in self defense, what Nature Girl did was straight up murder. And of course they get Logan involved to get more "eyes" on this story because otherwise I wouldn't give a damn. Why not use one of the other "Wolverines" to do the dirty work? Get all the perks of being a "Wolverine", but don't have to deal with the other stuff. Also, Pyro crying over a turtle was dumb and so was that turtle. I've owned a turtle for 20 plus years before it ultimately died and it wouldn't have been dumb enough to swallow a big plastic bag. They're smart enough to recognize what's food and what isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    And of course they get Logan involved to get more "eyes" on this story because otherwise I wouldn't give a damn. Why not use one of the other "Wolverines" to do the dirty work? Get all the perks of being a "Wolverine", but don't have to deal with the other stuff.
    If they know where Nature Girl is and want to get her back to Krakoa quickly and without incident, why not send Blink or some other teleporter to just grab her and teleport back?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    If they know where Nature Girl is and want to get her back to Krakoa quickly and without incident, why not send Blink or some other teleporter to just grab her and teleport back?
    Are you suggesting they send somone who knows her to help her ? Fool you can't have Logan fight a grizly bear and Lion if he's not there. You know how this works

I thought this thread was a joke, but that story is real! That was awful.

So out of all animal and nature sensitive mutants she is the only one who is empathic? She should be in Black Tom‘s place on Krakoa. And where has she been the last two years where everything was about plants..

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    He did die. She stabed him in the neck and watched him bleed out
    Did she stab him with her antlers?

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Did she stab him with her antlers?
    Nope, with a pair of scissors on the counter
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

The story definitely leaves a lot of questions unanswered. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up in the pit. Maybe we’ll see her in Sabes solo book.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    Pretty much my reaction to this.
    If this is a green message it's terrible, the guy didn't throw that plastic.And even if he did, acting like mutants haven't polluted the environment.
    Only way this story is even half decent is if they show Nature Girl is in the wrong.Otherwise this is a Karlie situation from Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

What the hell did I just read ?

Why turn NG into a villain for no reason ?

Also, last I checked, Nevada doesn't link to the ocean - how did that Plastic bag get to where it's supposed to go to get swallowed by the turtle ?
    Last edited by bladeofdarkness; 09-29-2021 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    What the hell did I just read ?

Why turn NG into a villain for no reason ?

Also, last I checked, Nevada doesn't link to the ocean - how did that Plastic bag get to where it's supposed to go to get swallowed by the turtle ?
    ....I did not thought about that! Wtf? That's one hell of fridge realization!

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    ....I did not thought about that! Wtf? That's one hell of fridge realization!
    My mind often works in strange ways XD