A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default Rumblers League Round 13: The MunchKing vs Darth Drizzle

Voting and debate rules:

- To avoid mass unreadable debate, each participant is allowed 8 posts to make their argument in their matches.
    - Each match is open for discussion for 48 hours.
    - Once all match discussions are over, vote threads will be posted on Thursday with polls (we have special dispensation from the board to allow polls). These will last for two days..

Team MunchKING
    Sun Wukong (The Monkey King Trilogy) 10
    Darth Vader (Star Wars) 5 w/ Xilien Mothership w/ Monsters (Godzilla: Final Wars) 10, Imoerial Star Destroyer(10)
    Rita Repulsa (MMPR) 7 w/ Sentinel (X-Men: DoFP) 7, Box of Gavrok (Buffyverse) 7, Paul Tibbets Binoculars (7)
    Tommy Oliver (Power Rangers) 4, Radioactive Spider Bite (Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy) 6, Captain America's Vibranium Shield (MCU) 2
    Basilisk (Harry Potter) 9 w/ Enlarged by Rita Repulsa's Wand (Power Rangers) 8
    Magneto (X-Men Movies: Young) 8 w/ Star Blade (Smallville) 9, Real World Gun of Choice (Real World) 1, Emotional Duplication (Misfits) 10
    T-800 (Terminator Movies) 2 w/, Pistol with Adamantium Bullets (X-Men Movies) 4, Darkest Timeline Paintball Gun (Community) 5
    Godzilla (2000) 9 w/ House Party Protocol Iron Man Armours (MCU) 9, J.A.R.V.I.S. (MCU) 2
    Superman (Superman and Lois) 10 w/ Plastic Gun with Mutant Cure Darts(3)?

Team Darth Drizzle:
    Apocalypse (9) w/ Mind Stone(8), Enter Fusion Particle Chamber(6)
    David Haller(10) w/ Absorbtion of Tessaract Energies (10), Accident with Thinking Cap (5)
    Scarlet Witch(10) w/Space Stone(9), Gamma Mutation: David Banner(7)
    Quicksilver (8) w/Mark of Cain+First Blade (8), Source of all Evil(9), Genie Bottle w/Jinny(9)
    Sebastion Shaw(6) w/John Irons Exo Suit(8), Invisible Suit(2), Motherbox (8), Power Stone(8)
    Mirage(8) w/Absorbtion of Gravitonium (7)
    Domino(4) w/Struck by Lightning with Supergirl(8)
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

The Mutants of Ragnarok vs Kaiju 4 Laifu

Fight' N Time!

Apocalypse:
    He starts by mentally attacking Superman and has him shoot all Magnetos with the mutant cure gun and fight them physically with all his might and abilitiies. Rita and Wukong also get mentally controlled and forced to attack their own team with Giant spiders and clones. With these oves done he then TK dusts anyone left with his power until all are taken out.
    Taking Out: All enemies

Scarlet Witch:
    She teleport cuts both Large ships in half with her Space Stone powers, then she crushes any enemy kft with her TK and blasts them with her magic combined with space Stone energy bolts.

Legion:
    He stops Time and for everyone but his team and as MunchKing has no counter to that the mutants all do their moves with no resistance from the enemy team and take then all out. He takes out opponents with physical might, Reality warping,TK, and mental shut downs.

Quicksilver
    He wishes for all enemies to fall unconscious while going invisible and running teleporting around randomly. He also teleports any enemies sees to hell on sight until all are gone.

Sebastian Shaw:
    He unleashes a chain reaction of power Stone energy explosions much like Ronan did when he took out the Nova Corps in one shot. Than he shoots down the Large ships followed by the Large Kaiju and monsters. Than he speeds around and physically takes out anyone left.

Mirage:
    She sheilds up and Gravity crushes any enemy that gets into her range and unleashes her fears on all enemies as well. During the Chaos she picks targets and protects her team.

Domino:
    She turns into Lightning and crosses the city while targeting Tommy, T800, and anyone on the field. She uses her luck and Lightning powers to fry anyone she finds and to disrupt any Magnetos comes across with bad luck.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

THE MUTANTS OF RAGNAROK

Ra of the Apocalypse
    Apocalypse (9)
    Mind Stone(8)
    Entered Particle Fusion Chamber(6)

The Space Legion
    David Haller(10)
    Absorbtion of Tessaract Energies(10)
    Accident with Thinking Cap(5)

The Cosmic Witch
    Scarlet Witch(10)
    Space Stone(9)
    Gamma Mutation: David Banner(7)

The Devestator
    Sebastion Shaw(6)
    John Irons Exo Suit(8)
    Motherbox (8)
    [B]Power Stone(8)
    InvisibleSuit(2)

The Grim Speedster
    Quicksilver(8)
    Mark of Cain w/First Blade(8)
    The Source of all Evil(9)
    Genie Bottle w/Jinny(9)

Lucky Lightning
    Domino(4)
    Struck by Lightning w/Supergirl(8)

The Nightmare Queen
    Mirage(8)
    Absorbtion of Gravitonium (7)

Vs.

Kaiju for Life-u

Time for Monkeying Around
    Sun Wukong (The Monkey King Trilogy) 10

Have You seen my New TIE?:
    Darth Vader (Star Wars) 5
    -- Xilien Mothership w/ Monsters (Godzilla: Final Wars) 10
    -- Imperial Star Destroyer (Star Wars) 10

Rita Their Rights!:
    Rita Repulsa (MMPR) 7
    --Sentinel(X-Men: DoFP) 7
    -- Box of Gavrok (Buffyverse) 7
    -- Paul Tibbet's Binoculars (Warehouse 13) 7

It's So Evil Being Green
    Tommy Oliver (Power Rangers) 4
    -- Radioactive Spider Bite (Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy) 6
    -- Captain America's Vibranium Shield (MCU) 2

All Serpents Great and Small
    Basilisk (Harry Potter) 9
    -- Enlarged by Rita Repulsa's Wand (Power Rangers) 8

Master of Mortars
    Magneto (X-Men Movies: Young) 8
    -- Star Blade(Smallville) 9
    -- Real World Gun of Choice (Real World) 1
    -- Emotional Duplication (Misfits) 10
    -- P.O.V. Gun (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) 2

Termination of ALL Life Forms
    T-800 (Terminator Movies) 2
    -- Pistol with Adamantium Bullets (X-Men Movies) 4
    -- Darkest Timeline Paintball Gun(Community) 5

Ain't No Party Like a Godzilla Party!
    Godzilla(2000) 9
    -- House Party Protocol Iron Man Armours[(MCU) 9
    — J.A.R.V.I.S. (MCU) 2

The Last Gun of Krypton!
    Superman (Superman and Lois) 10
    -- Plastic Gun w/ Mutant Cure Darts (X-Men: The Last Stand) 3

All right, New York! The Big Apple, the City that Never Sleeps, home to over 20 million people and only like 20 thousand parking spaces. Magneto has seldom seen so many people, so routinely angry, packed so close together. All the normal, mutant hating and fearing people crammed into one city. They would all LOVE to see him dead, for no other reason than he was different. Well he wouldn't let them. Mutant supremacy Magneto has joined the battle.

Alright at the start MSM can fly over and hit the enemy team with the POV gun. With him being a being literally created from the anger Magneto feals at the oppression of mutants and how humans are complicit; the gun will make them think Magneto was right. Mutants HAVE been mistreated, hunted and killed or subjected to cruel inhuman experiments to turn them into mindless killing machines. All for the sake of Humans, all BY Humans, with the consent if not outright support by the masses. They will want to join Magneto's army and attack New York with him instead as some kind of act of retribution/conquest. I want to observe the idea that in his team write-up a lot of them have some line about "fighting for Mutantdom" or "Fighting for Mutant Dominance", showing they will be very vulnerable to this kind of psychological manipulation.

With no enemies any more, hopefully we can just call it a win there, as they all rampage through New York happily. I will point out that according to the Wiki, despite the Housewives WANTING the gun to not work on women, Deep Thought didn't make it that way. However their empathy levels were high enough for the gun to have little effect on them. My point being Scarlet Witch shouldn't be immune. And as Marvin shows, significantly strong emotions can have very long lasting effects, and again this was a being literally created from Magneto's hate.

However, Unbeknownst to Magneto, but knownst to the audience, Superman doesn't WANT a bunch of superpowerful Mutants to rampage through downtown New York killing lots of people. He can sneak up on them with his greater-than-Smallville superspeed and jab them with the Cure darts after he takes them out of the gun. This has the added effect of if anyone re-aggros on my team, it'll probably be on Superman for his "betrayal" and for using the Cure.

Regular Magneto also flies high, watching the enemy team for any dissension or disloyalty once they join his army. Any signs they are disloyal and he will pull a Starkiller and crash the Star Destroyer on their heads with his magnet powers. After that he can move on to the usual magnet powered shenanigans, like crushing people in their metal suits, blocking enemy fire with the flaming wreckage of the Devestator or crushing any survivors under a big chunk of metal.

Once quicksilver is de-speeded, he will be a sitting duck for the Green Ranger, who just teleported next to him, to gank his lamp and take the wishes for himself. Wishes like "give me all the enemies items" and "Bestow upon Empress Rita all the power you can". That last one may be vague enough it could get them in trouble, but it's pretty much in character for how he acted at the time.

Rita will start by bringing the box to life, making it big and sending it out to wreck havoc. If all goes well, the Mutants will just think all the giant monsters are here to help them trash New York. Then if she doesn't get overwhelming Cosmic Power, she can warp to some high building and stare at the enemy through her Nuke-People binoculars. If she does, she can use that magic to crush the enemies with her new Cosmic Magic.

The Terminator will take a while to walk over there through the crowds of panicking people that just wanted to enjoy a parade, but by the time he does, he can so what Superman wouldn't want to do, and execute the now Powerless Mutants with Adamantium bullets to go right through whatever physical armors they have left.

Godzilla knows what to do in New York City. Every bit of his monster-movie heritage calls for him to smash the place up while looking for enemies to fight. He can crush the powerless enemies under his mighty feet without even noticing. or bathe them in radioactive fire. Either way.

The Basilisk on the other hand isn't used to large crowds, being from a sparsely populated school deep in the British countryside. It's spoiled for choice as it wanders up New York gazing at anything that catches its eyes.

JARVIS However is FROM New York, and he knows what trouble a bunch of rogue metahumans will do to it. So the Iron Man suits will go attempt to "Deal with" the enemy team, starting with Scarlet Witch as the one who is both least-mutant and most-capable of resisting the gun.

The sentinel, detecting mutants, goes off to hunt them down and kill them. In the original timeline, Domino is seen to have been killed in the Sentinel War, so apparently the can adapt to counter her luck powers.

Sun Wukong, always ready to smack some demons until they convert to Buddhism, can make a bunch of clones of himself to go fight the enemy team. In the event they don't join our side and survive having a Star Destroyer dropped on them, Sun Wukong is our ace card.

Of course while no plan survives contact with the enemy, all my team are experienced fighters and can move on to dealing with the changing circumstances and/or beating up everyone else once things get going.
    Last edited by The MunchKING; 09-27-2021 at 11:17 AM.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    The Mutants of Ragnarok vs Kaiju 4 Laifu

Fight' N Time!

Apocalypse:
    He starts by mentally attacking Superman and has him shoot all Magnetos with the mutant cure gun and fight them physically with all his might and abilitiies.
    Fortunately he'll be too busy killing Wall Street Bankers like Polish Steel workers to get around to that. Also people wouldn't let me get away with shooting superspeed mutants, so I'm saying you can't hit Magneto with the darts either.

Scarlet Witch:
    She teleport cuts both Large ships in half with her Space Stone powers, then she crushes any enemy kft with her TK and blasts them with her magic combined with space Stone energy bolts.
    Chopping them in half just means four ships are falling on you instead of one. Victory?

Legion:
    He stops Time and for everyone but his team and as MunchKing has no counter to that the mutants all do their moves with no resistance from the enemy team and take then all out. He takes out opponents with physical might, Reality warping,TK, and mental shut downs.
    Fortunately, like Magneto he's going to be using his powers to instill fear and obedience in the New York People instead of my team.

Also my strat was way to cool for anyone to vote for "time stop".

Quicksilver
    He wishes for all enemies to fall unconscious while going invisible and running teleporting around randomly. He also teleports any enemies sees to hell on sight until all are gone.
    If he runs faster than she can hear him talk, she won't be able to grant his wishes. He'll have to be standing still in the same area for her to hear him, and that leaves him open to my whole deal.

Domino:
    She turns into Lightning and crosses the city while targeting Tommy, T800, and anyone on the field. She uses her luck and Lightning powers to fry anyone she finds and to disrupt any Magnetos comes across with bad luck.
    Metal tends to ground electricity. Just syphon that stuff RIGHT off.

Any Questions? Comments? Things I could clarify before the match ends?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Any Questions? Comments? Things I could clarify before the match ends?
    The description of this arena describes it as fully populated, including fictional characters that live in new york.

Since you're strat features Godzilla going on a rampage, ain't that gonna mean all the superheroes who live in the city will get ticked off at your team?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    The description of this arena describes it as fully populated, including fictional characters that live in new york.

Since you're strat features Godzilla going on a rampage, ain't that gonna mean all the superheroes who live in the city will get ticked off at your team?
    I thought it was "real World" New York, and the characters there were "Characters" with the people playing them. You know what I mean? Like when Big Bird shows up to the real Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade.

But if it's an amalgamation of all New Yorks, Godzilla might not even crack the top twenty of problems they have to deal with.

Whelp, vote Early Vote Often, Vote MunchKING!

Been to busy to get back to this, but I might as well post something before it ends.

Nothing counters Apocalypse, Legions, Wanda, or Quicksilvers moves in the opposing stratagy? One of these would be enough for a win, but all 3 not being stopped pretty much seals the deal.

Apocalypse mind controlling Superman to shoot Magnetos with Darts that he can't counter with his powers at speeds as fast it faster than him takes him out, or the Time Stop does.

Wanda tele-cutting the Giant ships can't be stopped either, and nobody isntough enough to withstand her Thanks crushing TK and magic combined with Space Stone energy.

Legion can't be stopped as nobody on Team Kaiju can Manipulate time so Space Legion solos the enemy with impunity.

Quicksilver can wish at the speed of sound and also move/teleport around while wishing or attacking people as staying still is not needed to do any of his moves which also are not countered.

Been to busy to get back to this, but I might as well post something before it ends.

Nothing counters Apocalypse, Legions, Wanda, or Quicksilvers moves in the opposing stratagy?
    POV gun?

Dropping a Star Destroyer on them?

Magneto having bullet dodging speed, so you can't shoot him?

As I said, Wanda's move doesn't really DO anything. Now instead of one big ship dropping you've got two half-sized ships dropping instead. Still going to kill your team.

Apocalypse mind controlling Superman to shoot Magnetos with Darts that he can't counter with his powers at speeds as fast it faster than him takes him out, or the Time Stop does.
    Magneto DID stop them in the movie, by putting a piece of metal between him and the darts.

Also last time I tried to shoot a bullet dodger they wouldn't let me get away with it, which is why I needed to have superman stab people with it instead.

Wanda tele-cutting the Giant ships can't be stopped either, and nobody isntough enough to withstand her Thanks crushing TK and magic combined with Space Stone energy.
    Great you cut the ships, now four giant hunks of metal crush your team.

Legion can't be stopped as nobody on Team Kaiju can Manipulate time so Space Legion solos the enemy with impunity.
    Legion wasn't Superman speed, so the POV gun means he's now trying to use his powers to beat up mortals instead.

Quicksilver can wish at the speed of sound and also move/teleport around while wishing or attacking people as staying still is not needed to do any of his moves which also are not countered.
    If he's moving faster than she can hear him, she can't hear him. If he's half a mile away because he's trying to dodge at super speed, she can't hear him. I didn't think it was that hard of a concept.

Heck it's NEW YORK in the middle of one of the big parades. She MIGHT not be able to hear if if he's standing next to her and shouting, given how packed that place gets.