Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default Omni-Man and Battle Beast(Animated) vs S Class Heroes

Omni-Man and Battle Beast take on these Heroes in one on one battles, standard areana fight.

Bang, Darkshine, Tank Top Master, Puri Puri Prisoner, Genos, Child Emporer, Metal Knight, Pig God.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

With only animated feats?

Eeeh... a little tricky to call. Battle Beast has basically no real feats beyond bodying a rookie Mark with ease.

Omniman is kind of lacking speed feats. He's hecka strong and durable but his speed, outside of flight, is a bit lacking compared to say Bang or Genos.

Is the order of the one-on-one's as stated in the OP? Because Puri Puri Prisoner and Tank Top master being after Bang and Darkshine is a bit confusing.

Also, does Child Emperor get Brave Giant?

No real order, just naming some S Class heroes that seemed to be in the ballpark of OM and BB.

If they are to much then Comic feats can be used for the Invincible people.

Or with animated form fighgs the battles can be with Speed Equalized.

Child Emporer gets whatever he started with in his Villan base fight.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Comic feats kind of flip it the other way.

Battle Beast goes from kind of low on feats to "I can disembowel myself and then fight Thragg hand-to-hand for multiple days,"

And Nolan, being basically around as strong as late-game Mark [barring his final powerup] is now stronger, durable to where he's able to ignore to completely ignore nukes and above and has better speed feats because he scales off Mark.

Speed Equalised Animated versions feels like the most fair shake of this, though Battle Beast is still a bit stunted in the feats department.

Puri Puri, Tank Top and Pig God are all being space-tossed.

If Child Emperor can activate Brave Giant and land his kamehameha beam then he might be able to take this, the original version of that move was pretty crazy. If he can't nothing he has will hurt his opponents.

Metal Knight doesn't really have many feats. His weaponry is meant to be pretty strong but we've not really seen what his standard loadout is or what its capabilities are. I imagine he gets torn apart.

Darkshine... he's a tough one. Really durable, incredibly difficult to hurt but he's actually a bit lacking in strength feats. I think he gets space-tossed. Dude really needs more feats.

Genos could take this, despite his comparative fragility. His lightning dragon cannon thing, given that it held off Psykorochi's spiral beam that cut a segment off the planet, should be fatal to either one if he can land it.

Bang... should honestly clean Battle Beasts' clock. Animated BB doesn't really have many feats of durability to speak of and Bang is ridiculously skilled, hits stupid hard and can block basically anything. Omniman might be able to make it hard by taking to the air and he'll take a long time to put down but... given that Bang's defence is so good, this might come down to attrition.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Nik's take is about as spot on as I can imagine. Even comic BB probably falls to Bang, and Omniman... I dunno, he can likely play keepaway, but doesn't have any real way to hurt Bang that Bang can't counter, and Omniman doesn't want to get into CQC with Bang at all.

Darkshine... yeah, probably spacetoss. He's crazy strong and durable, and has some speed, but lack of flight is damning.

Genos... I'd probably give him the majority against both/either. His speed in his most recent forms is better than they have shown, and he hits pretty hard. His losses come from his foes just having sooooooo much soak. But he can fly, has more speed, and has a ranged game that is pretty nasty. Sounds like majority.

Metal Knight... needs more feats. He's supposed to be all that and a bag of crisps (chips), but really has a paucity of feats. Plus, he's probably a Half Jordan (or worse) level douche.

Child Emperor... can win with luck, I'd say. Call him minority results.

Puri Puri - can he come back or stop a toss? The angel wing thing might let him.

Pig God and Tank Top are just outclassed. Pig God could do damage, but he's too slow. Tank Top is the diet coke of class S by feats, so he just lacks what it takes here.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I don't THINK Puri Puri actually has angel wings. I think when they are drawn it is just his own delusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I don't THINK Puri Puri actually has angel wings. I think when they are drawn it is just his own delusions.
    Yeah, that's possible. It's not clearly enough stated. The dude definitely is no angel. :-)
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

I don't think there is much of a speed difference between animated and comic versions of these characters tbh, but that's likely because I find them both to be around the same speed as classic QS. Quite frankly I think the cartoon version of Omniman has done enough that I feel he could do whatever his comic counterpart could do. Mainly based off how he handled everything Cecil threw at him by the end of the season, that was some crazy stuff, especially the hammah.

Would this be an accurate representation of how the fight would go down with just Omniman?

https://youtu.be/ad2kUOof_do

https://youtu.be/2kSGCpxqv1A

https://youtu.be/cQxHtQtjyXE
    Last edited by Cody; 09-29-2021 at 06:44 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I don't think there is much of a speed difference between animated and comic versions of these characters tbh, but that's likely because I find them both to be around the same speed as classic QS. Quite frankly I think the cartoon version of Omniman has done enough that I feel he could do whatever his comic counterpart could do. Mainly based off how he handled everything Cecil threw at him by the end of the season, that was some crazy stuff, especially the hammah.

Would this be an accurate representation of how the fight would go down with just Omniman?

https://youtu.be/ad2kUOof_do

https://youtu.be/2kSGCpxqv1A

https://youtu.be/cQxHtQtjyXE
    I feel like Tatsumaki would do much better than what was shown here, given how the re-drawn manga has amped things up to a ridiculous degree.

EDIT: And that's assuming this is comics Nolan. TV Nolan would have way more issues and probably get his ass kicked before Tatsumaki jumps in.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 09-29-2021 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post

Well, short answer, no, not at all. Bang by himself would beat the crap out of Nolan if Nolan got into punchy range, and since Nolan doesn't have a range game, well, he's screwed. Bang is MUCH faster than Nolan.

Genos is likely too fast for Nolan, and can probably do damage eventually as well.

Darkshine is tough enough to take Nolan's hits, but can't fly and doesn't have a speed edge, so he probably gets space-tossed.

That video also showed Atomic Samurai, who would end Nolan before Nolan knows the fight has started, but he wasn't in the OP.

Many of the rest are in trouble. But all of them at once?

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Well, short answer, no, not at all.
    Agreed, Tatsumaki alone is a massive problem, especially if she's on top of her game.

Bang by himself would beat the crap out of Nolan if Nolan got into punchy range, and since Nolan doesn't have a range game, well, he's screwed. Bang is MUCH faster than Nolan.
    It's less that he'd beat the crap out of him for my money; Nolan, even animated version only, is stupid durable. Bang can knock him around and does hit wildly hard when he's on his a-game but it's getting it to stick is the issue for him. Also, Bang's body can't go anywhere near as long as Omniman can, he does have a bad back and so on so attrition would naturally favour Nolan.

It's a tough fight for both. Nolan can't really contest him at close range due to the skill advantage and how Rock Smashing Water Fist is basically just ultimate defence so his notional strength advantage is kind of moot here but equally Bang is gonna have a hard time really keeping him down because his offensive game just isn't quite high enough.

Maybe attacking his ears to exploit his flight sensors but that's not common knowledge I don't think.

It's an interesting match for sure.

Genos is likely too fast for Nolan, and can probably do damage eventually as well.
    As noted, Dragon Cannon should really ruin Nolan's day if he can land it. His regular punches and incinerator beams aren't really gonna do it.

Darkshine is tough enough to take Nolan's hits, but can't fly and doesn't have a speed edge, so he probably gets space-tossed.
    Man, Darkshine just needs more feats.

That video also showed Atomic Samurai, who would end Nolan before Nolan knows the fight has started, but he wasn't in the OP.
    He could blitz him but I'm a bit unsure about his cutting ability being up to snuff. Everything he's cut through has been sub Ominman in terms of durability... off the top of my head at least, so it's hard to say if he could do it or not.

He's also a bit fragile by the standards of S Class.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Agreed, Tatsumaki alone is a massive problem, especially if she's on top of her game.

It's less that he'd beat the crap out of him for my money; Nolan, even animated version only, is stupid durable. Bang can knock him around and does hit wildly hard when he's on his a-game but it's getting it to stick is the issue for him. Also, Bang's body can't go anywhere near as long as Omniman can, he does have a bad back and so on so attrition would naturally favour Nolan.

It's a tough fight for both. Nolan can't really contest him at close range due to the skill advantage and how Rock Smashing Water Fist is basically just ultimate defence so his notional strength advantage is kind of moot here but equally Bang is gonna have a hard time really keeping him down because his offensive game just isn't quite high enough.

Maybe attacking his ears to exploit his flight sensors but that's not common knowledge I don't think.

As noted, Dragon Cannon should really ruin Nolan's day if he can land it. His regular punches and incinerator beams aren't really gonna do it.

He could blitz him but I'm a bit unsure about his cutting ability being up to snuff. Everything he's cut through has been sub Ominman in terms of durability... off the top of my head at least, so it's hard to say if he could do it or not.

So do you think the 4 part videos I linked above are accurate(with the exception of Tatsumakis portrayal)?
    Last edited by Cody; 09-29-2021 at 09:32 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

I think Darkshine being able to hit Garou and react to some of his attacks should be enough to give him a speed benchmark. He doesn't have many fights and the Garou fight was his first major one on one fight so taking feats from that fight and giving it to him as a whole should be possible.

I didn't include Tatsumaki and Atomic Samurai and Flashy Flash because I thought that all of them would be to much for Omni-Man and Battle Beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    I think Darkshine being able to hit Garou and react to some of his attacks should be enough to give him a speed benchmark. He doesn't have many fights and the Garou fight was his first major one on one fight so taking feats from that fight and giving it to him as a whole should be possible.

I didn't include Tatsumaki and Atomic Samurai and Flashy Flash because I thought that all of them would be to much for Omni-Man and Battle Beast.
    Yeah, Tatsumaki is WAY too strong for these guys.

Samurai... he's got some absolutely ridiculous speed feats and his cutting power up until acid vomit dude was basically "I cut it because I say so." My feeling is that he hits hard enough to damage them. Not one-shot, but hurt. And because he can hit them hundreds or thousands of times, that will add up. That's my feeling on his level, and I'm open to discussions at to why I'm overselling.

Flashy is just way too fast for them. That said, I don't know to what level he can hurt them. Both, like most of Invincible-verse, are better at soak then pure durability. They do take damage from salutatory sources, they just keep going after it. However, thanks to Mark's scaling with Nolan, and then BB's scaling from Thragg, who is tougher then either, all of them should be able to not take much damage from nuke-level stuff. And that's a problem for Flashy, as I don't think he has feats for nuke level hits.

Indeed. The lady is scary.

In a scenario, or in a mass rumble, Nolan might have the upper hand for me: mobility and general "no prep just smash" is a big edge there. In a one on one match, Nolan has to eventually approach, and Bang, being faster, ought to be able to land some big stuff. Is it enough? Thinking on it, it's hard to say. I might be giving too much credit to the speed edge Bang has and not enough to the endurance and mobility edge Nolan brings.

Agreed - he'd need to land a big hit. I feel he's got the speed to do so.

More feats of not losing his confidence for odd reasons. He's Gladiator from that weird Cannonball fight but with an even more fragile psyche.

I agree that it's hard to say. I guess my impression is that he's never not cut something until acid douched his sword. And Viltrumites are more soak than no-sell often. Another one that I really couldn't go to war on.