Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default (nods to the recent craze) Remo Williams vs the following

Because I'm not really sure how strong he is, him vs the following in no real order

1) Comics Rogue
    2) Ranma Saotome
    3) Current Naruto and Sasuke
    4) 100 Smiths from the Burly BRawl and Neo
    5) Juggernaut
    6) Karas
    7) Mantis and Gamora (comics)
    8) Omniman (tv show version)
    9) The Slaughterhouse 9 (Worm)
    10) Scion (Worm)
    11) Gladiator (comics)
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

I mean that is some epic-level range there, Post.

Just in the Marvel group we have Mantis & Gamora and we have Gladiator. That’s quite the tolerance band there.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I mean that is some epic-level range there, Post.

Just in the Marvel group we have Mantis & Gamora and we have Gladiator. That’s quite the tolerance band there.
    Best way to find out what he does!
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member

How strong is this Remo guy?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    How strong is this Remo guy?
    Very fast, outruns lightning and stuff, some solid Class like... 60ish strength feats? A ton of weird esoteric martial arts stuff. Check the thread with Kenshiro in it for a bunch of feats and discussion thereof.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if our new and highly active member Jaden drops into this thread with link or a wall of feats.

Question Post, does current Naruto and Sasuke mean end of Naruto series or current Boruto series? There's some very different powerlevels in play there due to recent events.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Very fast, outruns lightning and stuff, some solid Class like... 60ish strength feats? A ton of weird esoteric martial arts stuff. Check the thread with Kenshiro in it for a bunch of feats and discussion thereof.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if our new and highly active member Jaden drops into this thread with link or a wall of feats.

Question Post, does current Naruto and Sasuke mean end of Naruto series or current Boruto series? There's some very different powerlevels in play there due to recent events.
    I'll have it be the current Boruto series one, because I heard a little bit about what happened there
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

Can he attack things in other dimensions?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Based on his current-generation stuff, mostly gleaned from the other thread:

1) Comics Rogue - he's vastly too fast for her, and can pretty much disable her abilities and render her unconscious by pressure points.
    2) Ranma Saotome - still too fast, can kill, does kill.
    3) Current Naruto and Sasuke - still too fast, still can kill, still does.
    4) 100 Smiths from the Burly BRawl and Neo - He can annihilate all of the smiths before they know the fight has started. Can he stop more from forming? Actually, he probably can, given his other esoterics. Neo is a statue.
    5) Juggernaut - honestly, given the esoteric nonsense, like transforming a god into something puncheable, he might be able to do something here, but then again, Cain is high end class 100 durability, with a forcefield to boot... I just don't know. Cain surely can't do anything to Remo. Remo might be able to pressure-point-mind-control him?
    6) Karas - Karas is supposed to be vastly FTL, right? Remo's recent stuff is FTL, but maybe not to that same level, and if not, Karas should take him.
    7) Mantis and Gamora (comics) - Why do you hate the ladies here? They have no chance at all.
    8) Omniman (tv show version) - Remo does something esoteric and wins, given his massive speed edge.
    9) The Slaughterhouse 9 (Worm) - no idea
    10) Scion (Worm) - no idea
    11) Gladiator (comics) - Stomp in the other direction - Remo is a statue, and very vulnerable in that state. Plus he probably has nothing he can do to Glads even if Glads just stands there and lets Remo pound on him. Which he might do, for lulz.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Can he attack things in other dimensions?
    Yes, he pretty much can. Literal feat of transforming an intangible god into something hittable.

Don't ask, it'll hurt.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    6) Karas - Karas is supposed to be vastly FTL, right? Remo's recent stuff is FTL, but maybe not to that same level, and if not, Karas should take him.
    Nah he’s massively multi Mach, so he caps out at “destroys street level but not the high mid tier” so Reno should win.

So his ability revolves around the unique level where he’s fairly fast, super esoteric, but not necessarily Superman tier physical ability/endurance. Interesting
    -Stephen McCranie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Yes, he pretty much can. Literal feat of transforming an intangible god into something hittable.

Don't ask, it'll hurt.
    There's also that time when Shiva fought Apollo in the nether world. When the latter was trying to steal Remo's body. The place in question is beyond time, space, and dimensions.

Taken from Prophet of Doom.

Basically, the Pythia prevents Remo from returning to his body. He holds his own against it. Apollo steps in but then that's when Shiva appears, and gives him a taste of his lingham. Also, during the fight Remo generates energies equivalent to a supernova against the Pythia. It notes that this wasn't visible externally but that's because the fight was actually happening in another dimension. As Remo's soul struggled to get back to his body.

https://i.imgur.com/isjXmbq.png

https://i.imgur.com/aZOxYHN.png

https://i.imgur.com/jhFvwhm.png

https://i.imgur.com/t8lRrhi.png
    Last edited by Jaden Korr; 09-27-2021 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaden Korr View Post
    There's also that time when Shiva fought Apollo in the nether world. When the latter was trying to steal Remo's body. The place in question is beyond time, space, and dimensions.

Taken from Prophet of Doom.

Basically, the Pythia prevents Remo from returning to his body. He holds his own against it. Apollo steps in but then that's when Shiva appears, and gives him a taste of his lingham. Also, during the fight Remo generates energies equivalent to a supernova against the Pythia. It notes that this wasn't visible externally but that's because the fight was actually happening in another dimension. As Remo's soul struggled to get back to his body.
    Does he normally put out that much energy?
    -Stephen McCranie

Some other fights I'll throw out now that I have more of an idea of what Remo does

1) Vash the Stampede
    2) Vampire Hunter D
    3) Black Adam
    4) Jiren
    5) The Doctor (The Authority)
    6) The Antediluvians from the World of darkness setting
    7) Kyle Rayner (DC)
    8) The Fury (Marvel Comics)
    9) Impossible Man (Marvel)
    10) Thanos (comics)
    -Stephen McCranie

Given that, as Big pointed out, Remo has no chance against Gladiator, putting Jiren, Thanos and the Fury there seems… somewhat harsh. To say the least.

He has no chance against them.

I mean I know Old Shlurple Butt-Chin is slower, but several power-ups ago, Silver Surfer went full bore right in his face and Thanos’ response was “Are you done?”

I think Black Adam is also too powerful.

And I don’t think he can hurt Impossible Man, but who knows on that one?

However, the Doctor is getting blitzed before doing anything.
    Last edited by Beadle; 09-27-2021 at 10:24 PM.

1) Vash the Stampede - Remo should be too fast, Vash dies.
    2) Vampire Hunter D - D demolishes Remo
    3) Black Adam - I don't know if Sinanju majic stuff will hurt a solid tier class 100. Remo's punches surely won't.
    4) Jiren - Jiren outclasses Remo in every conceivable way.
    5) The Doctor (The Authority) - Don't remember.
    6) The Antediluvians from the World of darkness setting - not an expert
    7) Kyle Rayner (DC) - Remo dies, I'm thinking. I don't think he can get through the autoshields before Kyle gets going, and that should stop pressure points from working.
    8) The Fury (Marvel Comics) - Fury should be way too much, he can just drop Remo into a star or something.
    9) Impossible Man (Marvel) - I'm leery on Remo doing anything permanent to Impy.
    10) Thanos (comics) - Nope, Thanos is way too tough.