Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Given that, as Big pointed out, Remo has no chance against Gladiator, putting Jiren, Thanos and the Fury there seems… somewhat harsh. To say the least.

He has no chance against them.
    My impression was that since those are not as fast as Gladiator, Remo can hit them and do his special effect stuff on them since he's lightspeed.
    Last edited by Postmania; 09-27-2021 at 11:47 PM.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

BANNED

I am pretty sure all three of them there are FTL, and so is Remo but that's not going to make a difference. Aren't those characters as powerful as Shiva by default? Remo has to actually transform into Shiva to stand a chance, and even then they have too much going for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    My impression was that since those are not as fast as Gladiator, Remo can hit them and do his special effect stuff on them since he's lightspeed.
    Thanos has repeatedly lolnoped reality manipulation just by virtue of “Screw you - I’m Thanos.” Esoterics aren’t so good on him.

The Fury, likewise, is kind of designed to fight possibly Marvel’s most powerful reality warper, Mad Jim Jaspers. Again, esoterics not so helpful.

And Jiren? Nah.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Thanos has repeatedly lolnoped reality manipulation just by virtue of “Screw you - I’m Thanos.” Esoterics aren’t so good on him.

The Fury, likewise, is kind of designed to fight possibly Marvel’s most powerful reality warper, Mad Jim Jaspers. Again, esoterics not so helpful.

And Jiren? Nah.

The Fury could steamroll the entire Destroyer universe by itself. It's a weird one to put on the list.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Because I'm not really sure how strong he is, him vs the following in no real order

1) Comics Rogue
    2) Ranma Saotome
    3) Current Naruto and Sasuke
    4) 100 Smiths from the Burly BRawl and Neo
    5) Juggernaut
    6) Karas
    7) Mantis and Gamora (comics)
    8) Omniman (tv show version)
    9) The Slaughterhouse 9 (Worm)
    10) Scion (Worm)
    11) Gladiator (comics)
    Alright, real answers here now.

1: Remo Williams should be able to beat her provided her doesn't let her touch him. Practitioners of sinanju do have a measure of telekinesis, and can extend energy past their bodies to mimic it.

2: Remo beats him but he also shows a measure of concern for his condition, and cures him of his curse through some sort of sinanju nonsense. He has been shown to be able to shape-shift other people. Probably turns his girl half into a perfect copy of his boy half.

3: Remo Williams is 2 fast 2 furious. Especially since he can match the vibration suit's frequencies now. He can handle both due to his speed advantage, and should have around their level of firepower. His whole plethora of exotic abilities cinches it. From his Kitty Pryde kinda phasing, transmutation like you see in FMA, and the fact he can even transmute abstract concepts and mess around with souls.

4: It's a slaughter in favor of Remo.

5: No idea. I haven't been following current Juggernaut.

6: Same as four.

7: Not a fan of either so I can't comment.

8: Omniman about to be on the wrong end of a concerned parent. Remo is actually a good if absent father. Who unlike Omniman would never hurt his kids. He sees what he did to Mark, and Nolan is gonna have a really bad day. I wouldn't be surprised if when the fight starts Remo immediately transforms into Shiva.

9: They lose. He has a hard counter for pretty much everything they can do.

10: The problem with Scion is that his body is another dimension. However, even Chiun can cross dimensions into a fictional version of our Earth and break the fourth wall entirely. Shiva can also freely travel between different dimensions. Including nether worlds overseen by other pantheons of gods. Remo can win but he's gonna need Shiva.

11: Gladiator is 2 fast 2 furious. Shiva could win the fight but I am not confident that there will enough of Remo left to resurrect and use as an avatar.
    Last edited by Jaden Korr; 09-29-2021 at 08:51 AM.