Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Should anyone not be allowed to dine in buffet if the person is covered in poop?

Like if not clean enough or got the excrement all over his body including the hands so shouldn't he not be allowed to dine in or feast until he's clean enough and all washed up?
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 04-01-2022 at 10:22 PM.

I truly doubt such a person would be allowed in any restaurant. But that isn't the important question. It is why you would ever think of such a thing, and then why would you feel compelled to start a whole thread about such a strange thought?

Since the answer is obviously no, what possible discussion do you think would ensue?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I truly doubt such a person would be allowed in any restaurant. But that isn't the important question. It is why you would ever think of such a thing, and then why would you feel compelled to start a whole thread about such a strange thought?

Since the answer is obviously no, what possible discussion do you think would ensue?
    Cause i was wondering if there should be a rule (esp one made by someone else) that wouldn't allow anyone covered in poo to dine in a restaurant since he'd smell gross and dirty that it'd drive off the other customers away!
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 04-01-2022 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannoraptor View Post
    Cause i was expecting if there should be a rule that wouldn't allow anyone covered in poo to dine in a restaurant since he'd smell gross and dirty so do you think a person covered in excrement would still be allowed in any restaurant?!
    If they wore a Barney costume covered with poo, would that attract a swarm of mosquitoes or other health hazards?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    If they wore a Barney costume covered with poo, would that attract a swarm of mosquitoes or other health hazards?
    Yeah possibly most likely a biohazard &/or something other than mosquitoes!

Cause i was wondering if there should be a rule (esp one made by someone else) that wouldn't allow anyone covered in poo to dine in a restaurant since he'd smell gross and dirty that it'd drive off the other customers away!
    Is this something that happened? Why were you wondering this? Seems a weird thing to think about, weirder to start a thread about.
    There is a rule, restaurants are allowed to refuse service. All restaurants, not just buffets. And with COVID, are there any buffets still around?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Is this something that happened? Why were you wondering this? Seems a weird thing to think about, weirder to start a thread about.
    There is a rule, restaurants are allowed to refuse service. All restaurants, not just buffets. And with COVID, are there any buffets still around?
    Maybe on cruise ships?

Maybe on cruise ships?
    I think they changed to have servers at the buffets.

I think they changed to have servers at the buffets.
    That is how they do it at a Buffet near us. You tell the server what you want and they go get it.

I dont understand the point of this whole thread though. The questions get odder and odder.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

I should think being covered in buffalo would be a greater problem. I mean that sort of thing happens to everyone from time to time; you're going about your business when suddenly you find yourself covered in buffalo or in this other rare case, poop.

Extraordinary Member

Maybe on cruise ships?
    No, cruise ships cover you in vomit, not poop at the buffet.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Didn't you mean to post this on the cover contest thread?

I not so sure yet about whether buffets will no longer around.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    That is how they do it at a Buffet near us. You tell the server what you want and they go get it.

I dont understand the point of this whole thread though. The questions get odder and odder.
    The point is whether one should care about cleanlines or personal hygiene & the other customers (esp if there were girls).

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    No, cruise ships cover you in vomit, not poop at the buffet.
    As for vomit, that sounds more like seasickness.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I should think being covered in buffalo would be a greater problem. I mean that sort of thing happens to everyone from time to time; you're going about your business when suddenly you find yourself covered in buffalo or in this other rare case, poop.
    But what if you go to Buffalo Wings covered in Buffalo?

The point is whether one should care about cleanlines or personal hygiene & the other customers (esp if there were girls).
    What does a person's sexual identity have to do with this?