Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    You guys think if this is popular enough this will be animated movie? Like all the books
    Anything's possible and it would be decent fodder for one of the movies. That said, no clue if it will or not.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Extraordinary Member

BB and Rae looking strong, Damian and his potential girlfriend talking, and some classic Robin acrobatics!

Looking forward to it.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

This looks good. Hope it does as well as the Bb and raven series. My daughter collects the Kami Garcia books. She's been looking forward to this coming out.

Tentatively looking forward to it.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    You guys think if this is popular enough this will be animated movie? Like all the books
    Based on sales rankings from Bookshop.org and Amazon.com, we should start hearing rumblings about the movie in March. Depending, of course, on how happy all those people who have preordered are once the book is in their hot little hands.

It's been holding steady on Amazon in the top 100 graphic novels (all publishers) for over a month, as well as maintaining its #1 rank as new YA graphic novel.

It probably won't do well in the comic shop scene, but in the broader market it appears to be ready to hit some of the bestseller lists.

Again, that all depends on how happy the fans who preordered are. Word of mouth makes a book popular regardless of how hard a publisher pushes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    Based on sales rankings from Bookshop.org and Amazon.com, we should start hearing rumblings about the movie in March. Depending, of course, on how happy all those people who have preordered are once the book is in their hot little hands.

It's been holding steady on Amazon in the top 100 graphic novels (all publishers) for over a month, as well as maintaining its #1 rank as new YA graphic novel.

It probably won't do well in the comic shop scene, but in the broader market it appears to be ready to hit some of the bestseller lists.

Again, that all depends on how happy the fans who preordered are. Word of mouth makes a book popular regardless of how hard a publisher pushes it.
    If that's how DC decides movies to make then where is my dceased movie?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    After the injustice movie I don’t want it

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    After the injustice movie I don’t want it
    I don't think DC cares.

If DC is picking based on book success then DCeased, Metal and 3 Jokers should be on their way.

BB loves raven should have been out last year and Harley: breaking Glass should have gotten a movie not Supersons.

Not that I would mind a movie based on this TT series/universe.
    Last edited by Fergus; 10-23-2022 at 03:19 AM.

Astonishing Member

It will happen at some point, it's inevitable, unless Zaslav shuts down WB Animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    It will happen at some point, it's inevitable, unless Zaslav shuts down WB Animation.
    Hopefully he doesn't. animation is the one area where I feel it's all win for DC. I really enjoy their animated content.

I wouldn't mind if these books got adapted. They are a fun take on the Titans to me. Dick and Damian being closer in age is a cool choice. It helps sell their brotherly bond a bit easier.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-23-2022 at 08:56 AM.

I'd go for a film adaptation of the series, although, seeing how the earlier books are mostly slice-of-life, maybe a looser adaptation would work better?
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Extraordinary Member

I don't think DC cares.

If DC is picking based on book success then DCeased, Metal and 3 Jokers should be on their way.

BB loves raven should have been out last year and Harley: breaking Glass should have gotten a movie not Supersons.

Not that I would mind a movie based on this TT series/universe.
    When you DC you mean Dream killer Zazlav, he has to be the one to see intrest in it now.
    I see animation slowing down until WB is purchased