Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Guess we'll see when the Starfire one comes out and have a better idea where the series is going after that.
    My guess is titans East had picolo another has drawn them

C897A526-A9FE-4DFD-8F55-AFDD75E74F20.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    She didn't even want to use Dick, right? Picolo had to convince her to use him. Since she just wanted to use Damian as the only Robin. It makes me wonder what the outcome would have been if it was just Damian. Since he is the one that is close with characters like Raven and Beast Boy in the story.
    My guess more on Bruce, talia and Damian relationship. In fact we don't see them that long and barely see their faces at all. We get one long at talia and Bruce we don't see his full face but we know what he looks like
    5525B703-DB90-47E1-81DA-F000032100F4.jpg
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 03-16-2023 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    My guess is titans East had picolo another has drawn them

C897A526-A9FE-4DFD-8F55-AFDD75E74F20.jpg

My guess more on Bruce, talia and Damian relationship. In fact we don't see them that long and barely see their faces at all. We get one long at talia and Bruce we don't see his full face but we know what he looks like
    5525B703-DB90-47E1-81DA-F000032100F4.jpg
    Garcia stated that she doesn't want this to be a batman series which is why there's barely any Bruce in it and what we got was a long shot.

I do think it's notable that she mentions that Dick is older and in college while the others are in high school.

I feel like he is going to be a senior member of the team. Meaning that he might not feature in a central role like the rest of the team. Likely why we are also getting drawings of him as Nightwing.

The series is about the team coming together and it's important to bare in mind that those Picolo drawings are fan art that he drew independent of the series. Most of them were drawn before he came on the project so we mustn't get our hopes up.

There are already two mains added to the series that aren't present in Picolo's drawings [Damian and the Original character who according to Garcia is a bog part]
    Last edited by dietrich; 03-17-2023 at 02:57 AM.

True. I'm just saying that maybe it might be a little more time with talia and Bruce and more time with Maxie and Damian. I'm curious how they will have Dick turn into nightwing. I wonder what cyborg she will be ? Isn't he at times older than the rest of the Times ?

Comic con

D1F7DB09-9C7E-4B71-B988-D223DFC26227.jpg

Overall guys what do you think. Should nightwing get his own or would it be fine if like I'm Starfire he gets his costume ?

Comic con

Overall guys what do you think. Should nightwing get his own or would it be fine if like I'm Starfire he gets his costume ?
    People work fast!

True. I'm just saying that maybe it might be a little more time with talia and Bruce and more time with Maxie and Damian. I'm curious how they will have Dick turn into nightwing. I wonder what cyborg she will be ? Isn't he at times older than the rest of the Times ?
    I can see cyborg being older than BB and Raven just like Dick.

Comic con

Not sure what you mean. Do you mean his own costume? nightwing should have his costume though I wish he gets a few more titles in this series as Robin in that letterman Jacket.

Fans love it and it's so cool. Hate to see it replaced so soon.

We got a better look at the connected covers due to him showing us on his insta
    https://www.instagram.com/stories/_p...2282293512841/

Gabriel said these were inspired by 03 stripes titans opening

The weird thing is Robin's color is red not blue the only blue one was cyborg. I wonder if they are hinted at nightwing

IMG_0484.jpg
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 06-26-2023 at 06:13 PM.

We got a better look at the connected covers due to him showing us on his insta
    https://www.instagram.com/stories/_p...2282293512841/

Gabriel said these were inspired by 03 stripes titans opening

The weird thing is Robin's color is red not blue the only blue one was cyborg. I wonder if they are hinted at nightwing

IMG_0484.jpg
    Looking forward to Starfire's!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Looking forward to Starfire's!
    Yea. I also hope we get Cyborg's YA graphic novel. Do you think it's likely change we get more than 6 books ?

Yea. I also hope we get Cyborg's YA graphic novel. Do you think it's likely change we get more than 6 books ?
    The big Teen Titans book .

The big Teen Titans book .
    True. From what Picolo fanart work shows they live in a big house. Maybe that's their base. I'm curious what do you want Starfire book to be about other than her fighting her sister l. Because they probably can't go too far in Starfire's origins

True. From what Picolo fanart work shows they live in a big house. Maybe that's their base. I'm curious what do you want Starfire book to be about other than her fighting her sister l. Because they probably can't go too far in Starfire's origins
    I'm curious to see how they handle her. We know Blackfire is going to be in it and they've reinterpreted the other Titans' origin a lot.

I'm curious to see how they handle her. We know Blackfire is going to be in it and they've reinterpreted the other Titans' origin a lot.
    True and after all Starfire's is also a bit difficult. A victim of war and abuse. My guess to not touch on that maybe they landed on earth after fleeing their planet. At least this book will be better than I'm not Starfire

True and after all Starfire's is also a bit difficult. A victim of war and abuse. My guess to not touch on that maybe they landed on earth after fleeing their planet. At least this book will be better than I'm not Starfire
    Was a little surprised that one didn't turn out as good; Mariko Tamaki has a pretty good track record.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)