Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

You guys think Starfire and Cyborg will get their own books? I think they might go with Starfire loves Robin had a sequel. Has anyone seen the Fanart Picolo has made ? I hope it's cannon in the book. Of Titans celebrating Starfire coming to earth

Also would cyborg's story be about ?
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 10-29-2021 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    You guys think Starfire and Cyborg will get their own books? I think they might go with Starfire loves Robin had a sequel. Has anyone seen the Fanart Picolo has made ? I hope it's cannon in the book. Of Titans celebrating Starfire coming to earth

I hope so.

I'm familiar with Picolo's art long before he got work from DC.

I guess it would be about a star athlete who has to rebuild his life after an accident.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Generally with Elsewhere books the writers have a lot more freedom than the regular comics.Since there was artwork of Starfire, Raven and Cybrog recently but that could just separate from the book. Most likely Dick will be Robin but then be Nightwing. I wonder if they will have the other Robins then again. Tim and Damian are really the only robins who joined the Titans
    They might show up. Kami said never say never when questioned by a Tim fan

I think Starfire might be the next book.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    They might show up. Kami said never say never when questioned by a Tim fan
    They creatives just picked the Robins they liked the most. Picolo is a huge Dick Grayson fan and garcia is a Damian fan. pretty straight forward

You guys think they might go for the whole show he became Nightwing storyline too? And if we do go Starfire next I take it will be Blackfire

You guys think they might go for the whole show he became Nightwing storyline too? And if we do go Starfire next I take it will be Blackfire
    Doubt they will go for Dick transitioning to Nightwing. This based on the most popular TT lineup. The same as TTGO and DCSHG this series is targeted at YA who DC are hoping will become the next gen of readers/customers. So it's unlikely that DC will suddenly get rid of their most successful/most recognisable Robin.

You lead with your best.

I hope Star is next and of she id then likely something about Blackfire will come up

I hope they do Starfire next .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Doubt they will go for Dick transitioning to Nightwing. This based on the most popular TT lineup. The same as TTGO and DCSHG this series is targeted at YA who DC are hoping will become the next gen of readers/customers. So it's unlikely that DC will suddenly get rid of their most successful/most recognisable Robin.

You lead with your best.

I hope Star is next and of she id then likely something about Blackfire will come up
    I disagree, after his appearances in so many films I think Damian has built a solid audience, He is this generations robin. Dick Grayson today is more popular as nightwing then robin. So a transition and passing down the mantle to his dear little brother would be excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I disagree, after his appearances in so many films I think Damian has built a solid audience, He is this generations robin. Dick Grayson today is more popular as nightwing then robin. So a transition and passing down the mantle to his dear little brother would be excellent.
    But Damian is already Robin in this too. So there is no "passing down" needed when both are Robin. Robin is a much bigger brand than Nightwing, so I really doubt they would bother doing anything with it given how Robin is what more people connect to the Titans, especially from the TT cartoon, than Nightwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I agree that Damian is this generation's Robin.
    I also agree that Damian has duilt a solid audience thanks to his many outside media appearances. Damian is now the 2nd most well known Robin with the Public but he still doesn't compare with Dick Grayson.

Majority of the older generation of DC fans/casuals [grannie] only know Burt Ward's Robin as do the youngest generation [kids up to 10] also know Robin from TTGO [Dick Grayson]

The bolded is very important because that is the starter. The gateway to the world of DC.

Dick Grayson is still far more well known as Robin [he might be more popular as Nightwing but that's not the same thing]

It would be great is DC were to Transition to Damian as the starter Robin but they are not doing and it might just complicate things.

Robin starts with Dick Grayson. He is the 1st you can't introduce people to Robin without starting with the one that started Robin.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I agree that Damian is this generation's Robin.
    I also agree that Damian has duilt a solid audience thanks to his many outside media appearances. Damian is now the 2nd most well known Robin with the Public but he still doesn't compare with Dick Grayson.

Majority of the older generation of DC fans/casuals [grannie] only know Burt Ward's Robin as do the youngest generation [kids up to 10] also know Robin from TTGO [Dick Grayson]

The bolded is very important because that is the starter. The gateway to the world of DC.

Dick Grayson is still far more well known as Robin [he might be more popular as Nightwing but that's not the same thing]

It would be great is DC were to Transition to Damian as the starter Robin but they are not doing and it might just complicate things.

Robin starts with Dick Grayson. He is the 1st you can't introduce people to Robin without starting with the one that started Robin.
    I don’t think children really identify Robin by name from ttgo. They have never said his name aloud, once he called himself dick gravestone lol. Also this book is aimed at that same younger audience. Which makes it the perfect place to show that Dick being the former robin and Damian inheriting the mantle

This is on Picolo Twitter. We have Red X mask. So are they going to use Red X? If they do have Starfire. What do you guys think of her design

BFD83EFC-AA2A-44E6-B5AC-34050973B9B2.jpg

9CB05689-5AA3-48D1-BE25-C879913BBE7A.jpg

If we are getting a Starfire one we could get Blackfire has Picolo has drawn her

A9538D29-9BAA-447B-8BDC-0D3C91105DBD.jpg
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 11-12-2021 at 08:48 PM.

Who would you want to see get a book?

Who would you want to see get a book?
    Cyborg, we need more content
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8