Default WEBTOONS (spoilers welcomed)

DC just released Wayne Family Adventures (with an accompanying dubbed motion comics) so I was curious if anyone's read any good Webtoons lately. I've added Wayne Family Adventures to my little reading list but I've also been reading God of High School, Black Sum, and I just recently started reading Ordeal (which thus far has been really good).
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Mia San Mia!

Webtoons... I read Noblesse, 4 Cut Hero, and Nano. 2 years ago, I read The God of Highschool, but the story kept dragging and dragging, especially in fights, and I lost my interest. I recommend 4 Cut Hero if you like Konosuba or any other anime with scum hero. The hero is Kazuma but stronger and craftier. It's fun to read, but currently, the TL group lost its patience on the author's hiatus.

Noblesse is a vampire Bleach and Nano is a cyborg love. If we count Twitter manga as a webtoon then, I recommend you read Mieruko. It's good horror web manga.

Astonishing Member

I'm behind on my floppies but I've been recommended Dean Haspiel's universe in Web Toons. I'll eventually get to reading it since it looks like it's a fun read.

The Red Hook
    The Red Hook: War Cry
    The Purple Heart
    The Brooklynite
    The Red Hook: STARCROSS
    The Red Hook: Blackout & PTSD