In the timeline I recently presented a Thor who is more mellow and hedonistic thanks to being raised an only child throws a massive party on Earth after Odin falls into slumber. After some wacky hijinks and some super-powered scuffles things ended happily, barring that disconcerting surprise at the end.

But suppose due to a dimensional rift Thor's party occurred on another Earth instead. The Party Prince's entourage and all of his guests remain the same but the denizens of the world they visit are quite different than the ones I usually show you all. Other than the Earth and inhabitants being different the same circumstances apply. Thanks to the dimensional rift travel between the Earth and the home worlds of its visitors can occur at any time, and Heimdall can see what transpires should his attention be drawn to look in the world's direction.

The Earths in question:

A. DCEU Earth shortly after the events of Suicide Squad

B. Arroweverse Earth, after the events of the current seasons of its various shows

C. Fox's X-Men Earth, after the events of Dark Phoenix

D. The Boys' Earth, after the events of its latest season

E. Invincible Earth, after the events of its latest season

How would the heroes and villains of the Earths visited react? How would its governments and other powerful organizations? Would things end happily or would events take a turn for the worst?

I, The Watcher, pose this question to you all...

What If Thor's Party Came To A Different Midgard?