Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    What if a character has a power that nobody else has? Does that automatically make them Omega?

Is Stegron an Omega Stegosaurus Man because nobody can be more of a Stegosaurus Man than Stegron?
    I guess animal hybridnazation, or something like that?

In my head cannon I look at Omega mutants and humans a bit different. Not as people whose powers have no upper limit. Bit as people who with the use of their powers can very much alter or change the world for the good or bad. So Yes they can be stopped but if left unchecked they would be gods on Earth. I mean even Omega level mutants can and have been stopped in the past.

So looking at my head cannon I have a few that I mentioned before Like Doom, Richards (not because he can stretch But because he can create anything out of a tooth pick and napkin.), Stark. Electro would damn sure be one. His electrical powers he can destroy power grids and be a huge threat. Doctor Strange can use his magic to mess things up. Sentry and Hulk on a rampage. Even Mole Man could fit in. he always has machines that cause earthquakes and tries to throw Earth off its axis. Then there is Graviton. I know Forge is a mutant but he can create any machine that would be needed to neutralize anyone's powers, even Omega level characters or copy them. Doctor Strange can open a gateway to other realms with magic? Forge can so the same with a machine. Magneto can cause the Earth's magnetic fields to go nuts? Forge can do the same thing. So that makes him as strong as any Omega to me. Just because it is not done naturally does not make him any less of a threat or any less powerful.

I mean if Reed and Stark sat down in a room they could solve all of the worlds problems. Energy crisis, hunger, weather manipulating satellites etc... They have the power to change the world in the blink of an eye. So yea Omega level.

Those are my thoughts. I know there will be much disagreement but that is why I called it my head cannon.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Off the top of my head... some potential human "omegas" in no particular order:

1. Molecule Man -- unless you consider him "cosmic" given the origin of his powers

2. Kevin Brashear -- unless you consider him "cosmic" given the nature of his powers

3. The High Evolutionary -- unless you consider him "cosmic" given the nature of his powers

4. The Sphinx -- unless you consider him "cosmic" given the nature of his powers AND if you're not buying that Dr. Strange crap about him being a mutant

5. Akhenaten -- unless you consider him "cosmic" given the nature of his powers

6. Sentry

7. Hulk

8. Monica Rambeau -- when she's not being written like a woman who is afraid of the full potential of her powers

9. Edifice Rex

10. Blue Marvel -- depending on the author

11. Anti-Man -- depending on the author

12. Graviton

13. A bunch of characters who are in possession of nigh-omnipotent items or sources of power, like Juggernaut, Ghost Rider, Masked Raider (potentially), Echo (as Phoenix), Quasar, Dr. Strange, Dr. Doom, Captain Universe, Talisman, and a crapload of Klyntar symbiote wearers.

14. Any number of characters who can mimic the powers of others, like the Absorbing Man, Trauma, Geiger, Regent (via his armor), Pandemic, Avenger X/Cressida, etc.

15. A small number of heroes who seem to be exponentially more powerful when their dark side manifests, like Susan Storm
    Funny enough, I think this just about covers it. Especially when you throw in the additional caveat of humans that possess items of power or have acquired skill that could make them uber powerful like Doom or Strange.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I mean if Reed and Stark sat down in a room they could solve all of the worlds problems.
    If that's the case, then someone should walk both out to the edge of existence and throw them off as punishment for not solving all of the world's problems. They have utterly failed as heroes and basic human beings. Especially since there are so many heroes around to protect and raise their loved ones, bed their wives, explore the unknown, address global and omniverse-wide threats, etc., i.e, Reed's and Tony's usual excuses for not saving the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    If that's the case, then someone should walk both out to the edge of existence and throw them off as punishment for not solving all of the world's problems. They have utterly failed as heroes and basic human beings. Especially since there are so many heroes around to protect and raise their loved ones, bed their wives, explore the unknown, address global and omniverse-wide threats, etc., i.e, Reed's and Tony's usual excuses for not saving the planet.
    I enjoy the Fantastic Four but Reed is by far on of the worst superheroes in the Marvel Universe no question.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.