Default Something I thought would be a good direction to go with Lex

I'd like them to take him off the board a while I feel like he gets too much exposure as it is anyway I think it'd be cool if they gave Ultra Humanite a larger role and flesh out Mercy a bit more. Like restore Humanite's original origin of being a scientist (I think he's an alien now or whatever) but maybe add something like him being Mercy's bio dad and for Lex to cross a line. Essentially what I'm thinking is for Lex to escalate his own mistreatment of Mercy and for Ultra Humanite to not be happy about it but do something sly like offer Lex a serum to make him finally able to kill Superman but Lex after taking it realizes all to late that there's a terrible side effect. My idea is for Doomsday to return in an unexpected way like Ultra Humanite takes his surviving cells and uses them for whatever serum he cooks up and Lex discovers too his horror that his cells and mind are being quickly over taken by Doomsday for a few years. I just really like that idea because he's obsessed with killing Superman and I like the idea of that being Lex's ultimate down fall for a good long time.

Really late reply but they are actually kind of doing what you want lol. Ultra-Humanite is getting some play in Superman & the Authority. He’s back to his original origin since Williamson’s Batman/Superman series at the very least. Mercy did get used in Tynion’s Hell Arisen mini which I thought was good, but she hasn’t been seen since. Lex seems to be getting benched for a while. He’s on the Totality team and will be meeting Jon but he’s not playing a major role in either PKJ or Taylor’s plans so far.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/