Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    This is what I'm thinking. Hopefully the Age of Emma Frost is coming!

This issues was a bit all over the place. I'm not a fan of a $6 cover page when 6 pages are just a recreation of the Brotherhood scene from HoX and the Destiny "Burn it down" quote AGAIN.

Looking forward to the series but the issue didn't really tell us much new.
    Emma would definitely owe Mystique one since one of the votes that still stands out to me. All the men instinctively voting together to find out what happened to shaw and mystique was like "naw" it still stands out shaw was the only man to vote against, apoc was absent. I remember thinking, these dudes traitors. lol All the info they keeping secret and they can't trust Storm, Emma, Kate. suspect.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Good catch. We do see it happening in the middle of the pages of Xavier, Magneto and Moira talking, and Magneto is wearing his white outfit, despite wearing the black one for the rest of the issue. It would make sense for it to be Raven.
    Yeah, this makes a lot of sense.
    Besides the white costume thing, this also explains why 'Magneto' had to take a ship to Island M instead of just using the Krakoan gates - the gates would have registered that Mystique visited the island and left with the cradle.
    Once Mystique had the Cerebro helmet, she could disguise herself as Professor X to get the DNA samples from Mister Sinister.

Also this Cradle 2 was the easiest one to steal. Island M is relatively unguarded, with only the occasional visit from the Marauders.
    Cradle 1 - in the House of X, under the watch of Professor X
    Cradle 3 - in the Summer House, under the watch of the Grey-Summers family
    Cradle 4 - in the Pointe, under the watch of Beast and X-Force
    Cradle 5 - in the No-Place Habitat, under the watch of Moira X, location unknown to most people
    Last edited by alanyoung909; 09-29-2021 at 09:20 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    This is what I'm thinking. Hopefully the Age of Emma Frost is coming!

This issues was a bit all over the place. I'm not a fan of a $6 cover page when 6 pages are just a recreation of the Brotherhood scene from HoX and the Destiny "Burn it down" quote AGAIN.

Looking forward to the series but the issue didn't really tell us much new.
    I think a big reason so much of it was rehashing what happened over the last 2 years is Marvel's milking of Hickman's brilliance by dragging the story out over years and years. I'm really sad we'll never know how Jonathan Hickman really wanted to end his story.
    Hopefully, Marvel will eventually let him tell the true ending of his Krakoa run. One day.
    Last edited by reinnemann2; 09-29-2021 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alanyoung909 View Post
    Yeah, this makes a lot of sense.
    Besides the white costume thing, this also explains why 'Magneto' had to take a ship to Island M instead of just using the Krakoan gates - the gates would have registered that Mystique visited the island and left with the cradle.

Also this Cradle 2 was the easiest one to steal. Island M is relatively unguarded, with only the occasional visit from the Marauders.
    Cradle 1 - in the House of X, under the watch of Professor X
    Cradle 3 - in the Summer House, under the watch of the Grey-Summers family
    Cradle 4 - in the Pointe, under the watch of Beast and X-Force
    Cradle 5 - in the No-Place Habitat, under the watch of Moira X, location unknown to most people
    This also would fit in with Mystique being the magneto that danced with Wanda. she had one busy few days. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Amazing Member

Are we sure that it was replaying life 3? The dialogue is purposely different. I think we are somehow seeing a different life.

Quote Originally Posted by reinnemann2 View Post
    Its definitely Destiny. If you look closely when Moira is explaining how important it is to burn Destiny's DNA, that's not Mags at the squid temple or Chuck with Sinister. Its Raven.
    I like this theory. Very Hickman.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

It looks like Moira is trying to assemble a cure for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bgardner View Post
    Are we sure that it was replaying life 3? The dialogue is purposely different. I think we are somehow seeing a different life.
    The caption flat out says it's life 3 and then the next says life 10, implying the current life.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    It looks like Moira is trying to assemble a cure for herself.
    Couldn't she just wear one of rogue's inhibitor braclets? certainly a head ache must be less than the "pain" she is feelng being ignored and locked up in her free acess no place that has several portals to the finest cuisine all over the world.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The caption flat out says it's life 3 and then the next says life 10, implying the current life.
    Do what are the theories for different dialogue?

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Moira is remembering (with rage) the part when Destiny called her out on one day cracking. Something she probably suppresses.

life3.jpg

It was pretty flat out that she was remembering life 3 where destiny had pyro burn her.

What surprises me is i didn't think it would take only one issue for me to turn completely against moira.

edit: I mean mystique has every right to burn it down. I felt she was being far more of a team player than charles and co that she didn't. Mystique went into 100% about what she wanted, what she would do, and what she expected, and they were liars and users. So as much as i like krakoa if she got to burn it down she got to burn it down.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-29-2021 at 10:06 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Omega Sentinal says "someone remembers". I'm guessing that someone is Mystique. Which makes me wonder, is there something special about her resurrection? How was she able to remember that Nimrod was online? She died in the Orchis base, and it has been established that Xavier can't reach it.
    I thought Mystique was shot at Orchis base but thrown by Nimrod back into the portal, where she died in front of Xavier and Magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    is there anything easier than destroying a space station? lol couldn't they teleport Squirrel Girl in to nipple at some wires?
    ...????!!!!

You want Squirreel Girl to do what?!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Extraordinary Member

Liked the issue a lot, but some stuff I don't get.

1)Why do they keep sending 3 mutants to deal w/ Orchis.Like they have so many stronger ones, not to mention cloning so they can make multiple(they did so in wolverine), like what's going on?
    2)Just realized that Moira's reincarnation power is so similar to ressurection except the memories part which she can keep

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Emma would definitely owe Mystique one since one of the votes that still stands out to me. All the men instinctively voting together to find out what happened to shaw and mystique was like "naw" it still stands out shaw was the only man to vote against, apoc was absent. I remember thinking, these dudes traitors. lol All the info they keeping secret and they can't trust Storm, Emma, Kate. suspect.
    "All the info they keeping secret and they can't trust "-Nah, they can't trust because they are themselves lying.They know they can be be disloyal so why can't others, specially Emma.