I have mixed feelings about the issue.

The issue opens with Charles and Magneto being ressurected by the 5 and greeted by Emma Frost. We're not to sure what happened at this point.

Next few pages are explosition about Orchis, and just how **** X-Force are. They've tried to destroy the Forge and failed. I feel like there are plenty of other mutants who could wipe the station out.

Anyway Orchis seem to know that mutants are capable of cloning as they fight the same batch of mutants over and over.

Flashback to Moiras life where she developed a cure and got killed by the Brotherhood. Anyway turns out Xavier and Magneto in our timeline have the ability to track all mutants who use the gateways with techno organic technology. They've come to Moira for help on what they should do next despite rebuffing her in the last encounter. She under no circumstances wants Destiny back and asks them to destroy the DNA so there isn't even a slight chance. They also are going to force Mystique into retirement.

Jump to another scene with Scott stepping down from Captain Commander which makes a lot of sense. Bishop steps up and Kwannon wtf gets appointed over others who would be higher on the list.

Skip to the QC meeting where Cheric bring up the idea of retirement and electing new members. Mystique interjects with Destiny in hand and nominates her for the QC.

All I can say is I'm team Mystique. Moira has not voiced why she wants Destiny gone forever. It just comes across as petty. To string Mystique a long and then try and get rid of her and wife is just plain wrong. I hope the rest of the QC back her.

I felt this issue jumped around to much which didn't transition well. But nice art and an intriguing story. And yes I want Destiny to have a seat