Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Inferno 1 *Spoilers *

I have mixed feelings about the issue.

The issue opens with Charles and Magneto being ressurected by the 5 and greeted by Emma Frost. We're not to sure what happened at this point.

Next few pages are explosition about Orchis, and just how **** X-Force are. They've tried to destroy the Forge and failed. I feel like there are plenty of other mutants who could wipe the station out.

Anyway Orchis seem to know that mutants are capable of cloning as they fight the same batch of mutants over and over.

Flashback to Moiras life where she developed a cure and got killed by the Brotherhood. Anyway turns out Xavier and Magneto in our timeline have the ability to track all mutants who use the gateways with techno organic technology. They've come to Moira for help on what they should do next despite rebuffing her in the last encounter. She under no circumstances wants Destiny back and asks them to destroy the DNA so there isn't even a slight chance. They also are going to force Mystique into retirement.

Jump to another scene with Scott stepping down from Captain Commander which makes a lot of sense. Bishop steps up and Kwannon wtf gets appointed over others who would be higher on the list.

Skip to the QC meeting where Cheric bring up the idea of retirement and electing new members. Mystique interjects with Destiny in hand and nominates her for the QC.

All I can say is I'm team Mystique. Moira has not voiced why she wants Destiny gone forever. It just comes across as petty. To string Mystique a long and then try and get rid of her and wife is just plain wrong. I hope the rest of the QC back her.

I felt this issue jumped around to much which didn't transition well. But nice art and an intriguing story. And yes I want Destiny to have a seat

It isn't 10 o'clock, now is it?

(J/K lol. When I posted my X-Men #3 Spoilers Thread, people were making a fuss about a 10 am rule, but I don't think people care.)

Also, is it really Destiny or someone pretending to be her? If it is her, Sinister obviously helped. And kudos should go to alanyoung909 for his prescient predictions yesterday.

Dunno why but I feel like Moira is hiding under that destiny mask
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Dunno why but I feel like Moira is hiding under that destiny mask
    I thought the same thing! But, would Mystique be so easily fooled or is she, in fact, working with her?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    It isn't 10 o'clock, now is it?

(J/K lol. When I posted my X-Men #3 Spoilers Thread, people were making a fuss about a 10 am rule, but I don't think people care.)
    Its 2pm here in Ireland. Just finished 24 hours at work got my issue and Thought I picked it up late What USA time are we going.

I hope the 5, Emma and Sinister helped Mystique ressurect the love of her life. I really think Mystique has done enough to deserve happiness.

The rest of the QC will force Xavier and Magneto to retire. Its going to backfire.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Could it be that girl from CotA?
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Its 2pm here in Ireland. Just finished 24 hours at work got my issue and Thought I picked it up late What USA time are we going.
    It's 8:53 AM EST, but I don't think this "rule" is being enforced. You didn't do anything wrong. And how the hell did you work 24 hours? Wow. Kudos to you!

Destiny is right.

I was right about Moria power being reincarnation and there being no limit, destiny was talking about moira being killed before her powers manifested not that she only had a certain amount of lives so i suspect orichis finds out about moira and kills her in the next life when she is younger or somehow depowers her but most been calling that.

The new war captions make no sense and completely ignored bishop working for beast and cyclops sinsiter so now we have straight up bias and compromised war captions.

Magneto, Moira, Charles are about as sellfish as it gets.

Overall i'd give it a 7/10. The resuing of 20 percent of the dialogue was a bit much but i get what was being gone for but i could have just went back and read hox. Last page made it all worth it. This issue actually makes me okay with the inferno though, somethings deserve to be burned down.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It's 8:53 AM EST, but I don't think this "rule" is being enforced. You didn't do anything wrong. And how the hell did you work 24 hours? Wow. Kudos to you!
    Neonatology ICU

10char

In the digital age it's a bad rule anyway. if people don't want to be spoiled why click on the thread. Like people have that little self restraint. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Destiny is right.

I was right about Moria power being reincarnation and there being no limit, destiny was talking about moira being killed before her powers manifested not that she only had a certain amount of lives so i suspect orichis finds out about moira and kills her in the next life when she is younger or somehow depowers her but most been calling that.

The new war captions make no sense and completely ignored bishop working for beast and cyclops sinsiter so now we have straight up bias and compromised war captions.

Magneto, Moira, Charles are about as sellfish as it gets.

Overall i'd give it a 7/10. The resuing of 20 percent of the dialogue was a bit much but i get what was being gone for but i could have just went back and read hox. Last page made it all worth it. This issue actually makes me okay with the inferno though, somethings deserve to be burned down.
    I feel like there are plenty of Villainous mutants who are genius tacticians who would have been better suited then Kwannon who is compromised.

Gorgon should have been replaced by a high caliber super villain.

Neonatology ICU

10char
    You go! :hug:

I feel like there are plenty of Villainous mutants who are genius tacticians who would have been better suited then Kwannon who is compromised.
    Definitely agree with that but maybe that is the point. Maybe they know they are compromised.

Also wanted to add it's a very very very bad look to say Krakoa is for all mutants and then have Moria still being a baby over being burned alived when all other mutants are expected to just forgive and move on. Not a good look at all. This issue made me quickly dislike moira.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I thought the same thing! But, would Mystique be so easily fooled or is she, in fact, working with her?
    I think they are working together, weren’t mystique, destiny and moira featured as a trio in one of the teasers, something twisted is going on
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”