Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

There's something that seemed off to me. I'm not sure if it's just a mistake or not. Destiny calls Moira Dr. MacTaggert, but I thought she only married Joseph MacTaggert in her 10th life, in order to give birth to a Reality Warping mutant (Proteus). She still went to Oxford in that life I guess, so she could still meet him.

Also, this issue made me a believer in the "Moira is sabotaging mutants" theory.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    I kinda feel like the only interesting part was the Quiet Council meeting at the end. We did not had to go through all those flashback pages from Moira's 3rd life. The concept of "the Great Captains of Krakoa" was barely used and hardly developed in the last two years for me to care about.

Anyway, Moira feels like the big bad here.
    She does. But I simply cannot accept that.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I don't see why mutants need to have limites when obviously orichis don't. It's like playing a game of chess where the results have already been decided. You can keep moving the pieces anyway you want the winner has already been determined. So it doesn't really matter, there isn't even clever back and forth.
    Haha, I was about to post the very same thought, apparently mutants need to have limits but orchis dyson rockets don’t
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    There's something that seemed off to me. I'm not sure if it's just a mistake or not. Destiny calls Moira Dr. MacTaggert, but I thought she only married Joseph MacTaggert in her 10th life, in order to give birth to a Reality Warping mutant (Proteus). She still went to Oxford in that life I guess, so she could still meet him.

Also, this issue made me a believer in the "Moira is sabotaging mutants" theory.
    I think Moira’s flashback is tinged with her present-day HATRED of Destiny and Mystique, so it’s not meant to be entirely accurate.

oh Sinister, you are such a dirty bird (obviously assuming he didn't really destroy all of Irene's DNA)

I love it. I didn't expect Destiny to return in issue 1, but hey, more time for things to burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Haha, I was about to post the very same thought, apparently mutants need to have limits but orchis dyson rockets don’t
    You definitely have to suspend belief for how all powerful orichis is. I mean i would have teleported in with Jean and Jamie and just have him give birth to sword station 3 right in the center of orichis but thats just me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I agree, feels weird that we should care about this Captain stuff after it hasn't really been used at all in several years.

I also wished Moira would give a little bit more of a reason why she wants Destiny to stay dead. But the storyline will propably explain it to us in more detail whaat Moira's real endgame is and what she wants to hide. I bet Destiny simply knows what it is and that Moira is a Skrull or something...

i would have teleported in with Jean and Jamie and just have him give birth to sword station 3 right in the center of orichis but thats just me...
    Could you imagine? That would have been amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I agree, feels weird that we should care about this Captain stuff after it hasn't really been used at all in several years.

I also wished Moira would give a little bit more of a reason why she wants Destiny to stay dead. But the storyline will propably explain it to us in more detail whaat Moira's real endgame is and what she wants to hide. I bet Destiny simply knows what it is and that Moira is a Skrull or something...
    I may be completely wrong, but I'm guessing it may have to do with how this could be Moira's last life, and once she dies in this she dies forever.

You definitely have to suspend belief for how all powerful orichis is. I mean i would have teleported in with Jean and Jamie and just have him give birth to sword station 3 right in the center of orichis but thats just me.
    Or have Lila Cheney teleport in with the Xorn twins and send them into a Black Hole.

I am inclined to believe that Emma and Sebastian were in on it with Sinister and Mystique. Storm and Nightcrawler did not appear pleased to see that woman again.

BANNED

And why do they keep sending the same mutants. It makes no sense. I guess magneto's abilities can be definied by stroking out or dyson rockets being too strong. How hard would it have been to have Eden open a piece of sun on them or tell the universe to sink orichis to the depths of hell. This is turning into the biggest threat that shouldn't be.
    Sadly it doesn't it simply means his body can't channel the amount of power needed to pull the Dyson into the sun. It's the same with his celestial feat and his world bullet feats. He has the power but his body just can't take it.

is there anything easier than destroying a space station? lol couldn't they teleport Squirrel Girl in to nipple at some wires?

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I wish I could be happy about Bishop's promotion but none of the writers wanted to show him doing anything in the original role...

I don't know what Charles and Erik thought was gonna happen when they continued to send the lowest powered team with the lowest success rate (probably highest mortality rate too).

Wasn't a big fan of the Moira vs. Destiny retelling because we're so close to the end and a big deal has been made of how certain things had to get cut.

But that art and that ENDING! Kinda made the whole issue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    I am inclined to believe that Emma and Sebastian were in on it with Sinister and Mystique. Storm and Nightcrawler did not appear pleased to see that woman again.
    Storm looked indifferent to destiny.