Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I'm fully expecting a mysterium upgrade next time wolverine dies and a big deal is made out of it. It would make him a walking item against magic and probably improve his healing factor without the admantium poison.
    Hey, now that’s a damn good idea!

Yes it is. I was hoping for Cable to get a Mysterium upgrade to his metal arm, but Logan making his skeleton Mysterium instead of Adamantium would be a bigger deal.

Wolverine without adamantium doesn’t seem right. Though it would paint a huge target on his back and make for great stories of human enemies trying to get him just to use the metal. Wolverine and adamantium is just too much of a classic to mess with.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by gucle View Post
    where's all the adamantium come from ?
    the eggs?
    so the five can basically create anything?
    - No
    - No

Edit:

https://screenrant.com/xmen-wolverin...antium-krakoa/
    Last edited by numberthirty; 10-03-2021 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Wolverine without adamantium doesn’t seem right. Though it would paint a huge target on his back and make for great stories of human enemies trying to get him just to use the metal. Wolverine and adamantium is just too much of a classic to mess with.
    But some of the best stories mess with those classic elements. The question is what would be the benefits of the upgrade? Resistance to magic? Lighter weight? Less toxic?

Could you imagine the visual of Wolverine literally slicing through magic or reflecting a bolt of magic back at that caster. Or his claws could absorb the shots for him to then release back. Definitely would be a great upgrade over hot claws and might add some resistance to people taking him over and making him kill his friends. Also it kind of makes sense for him to forgo the human metal that was forced on him in favor of the mutant metal they stole from heaven. It could be so symbolic if done well.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    But some of the best stories mess with those classic elements. The question is what would be the benefits of the upgrade? Resistance to magic? Lighter weight? Less toxic?
    Never mind that we have almost no clue about it's exact nature or if it could be bonded in the exact same way that an alloy made on Earth.

Never mind the obvious issue with conductivity.

So really Wolverine with mysterium probably would just be like Magick or Weapon Hex?
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

So really Wolverine with mysterium probably would just be like Magick or Weapon Hex?
    Would really depend on the writer which is way above my pay-grade of free. lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

With mysterium he'd be able to defend himself against some of the most powerful magic in the universe and whatever dimension, but he'd still be Magneto's bitch.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Could you imagine the visual of Wolverine literally slicing through magic or reflecting a bolt of magic back at that caster. Or his claws could absorb the shots for him to then release back. Definitely would be a great upgrade over hot claws and might add some resistance to people taking him over and making him kill his friends. Also it kind of makes sense for him to forgo the human metal that was forced on him in favor of the mutant metal they stole from heaven. It could be so symbolic if done well.
    I love every bit of this, and I bet fans would too. They would be like, "Fuck that adamantium!"

BANNED

Could definitely make much interesting fights between him and demons or vampires or other supernatural beings.

I love this and wow, I forgot about the hot claws.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I love every bit of this, and I bet fans would too. They would be like, "Fuck that adamantium!"
    It would certainly fit into the mutant magic theme. I mean he wouldn’t have to die for this to happen, either. Magneto or Lolarus could remove the adamantium and replace it with the mysterium.

It could lead to awesome action sequences against creatures like Dracula.

I don’t see mysterium skeleton helping against Strange, Saturnyne, Magik. Merlín, the Scarlet Witch, Thor or people like that.

But there are plenty of magical creatures it certainly could like demons.

Ultimate Member

Also it kind of makes sense for him to forgo the human metal that was forced on him in favor of the mutant metal they stole from heaven. It could be so symbolic if done well.
    Yes, I like this idea particularly!

And a rematch with Sym where he just guts the demon that successfully killed an entire team of X-Men in another reality (and crushed the adamantium-laced bones of 'his' Wolverine) would be a great way to show off what's changed with the mysterium upgrade!