Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This has lowkeyed bother me a lot. Reed and Tony have no trackers on their equipment or anything that would send them a signal a piece of their tech is being used. That's extremely reckless.
    it kinda feels like they dont notice or check up on it for the sake of the plot. its an x men story so itd be weird if tony or reed just showed up and solved it
    I feel like he's letting plot take over from how characters would actually react. why does x force keeping going up if they only die. all they've accomplished is giving orchis a large amount of wolverine skeletons

Extraordinary Member

Why is everyone complaining that the mutants are not stomping the humans when the whole premise of Hickman's run is that they always lose. Always. Why are you reading his run?

Also thinking about it futher holdeculture makes no sense here either. Their who point is to save nature but orichis don't care about nature so let's help the people on the way to turning the world into a huge ai system with no free will.They so smart, but they haven't figured that out.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Why is everyone complaining that the mutants are not stomping the humans when the whole premise of Hickman's run is that they always lose. Always. Why are you reading his run?
    because we paid for it?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    ...couldn't they teleport Squirrel Girl in to nipple at some wires?
    lmfao! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    because we paid for it?
    I love the astonishing eloquence of a simple & basic truth!

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member

The threat needs to be established logically, and the losses should feel substantial, not like the mutants are too stupid to use effective methods. Gillen handled it beautifully in the Uncanny Fear Itself tie ins. He had dozens of different plans to stop the Juggernaut, which each failed in turn, one after the other. This established the threat without making the X-Men look like idiots. Juggernaut really was unstoppable. Now it's just send in X-Force to get slaughtered again and again while occasionally having Magneto try to push the space station when they feel like mixing it up a little. The plot should not require the 'good guys' to be idiots to establish the threat. If they really wanted to set up Orchis as this overwhelming power the mutants will always lose against, they should have shown an all-out attack by Arrako fail and then have Isca turn to Orchis' side because of her power. Then there would be stakes.

I loved every page.

I'm still gathering myself.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

So since all the X-Mens villains now know about the resurrection protocols I am very certain they will be going away.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Dunno why but I feel like Moira is hiding under that destiny mask
    I think it may be Changeling.

If not I hope Irene is resurrected in her 20s because granny in a high cut one piece is nasty.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I loved every page.

I'm still gathering myself.

She said, “Is this the headpiece table?” Yeah Imma need Destiny to stick around post-Inferno.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    She said, “Is this the headpiece table?” Yeah Imma need Destiny to stick around post-Inferno.
    Haha yes indeed!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Dunno why but I feel like Moira is hiding under that destiny mask
    Moira's clever but I don't think she's "fooling Mystique into thinking she's her wife" smart. It'd fall apart too quickly.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    The threat needs to be established logically, and the losses should feel substantial, not like the mutants are too stupid to use effective methods. Gillen handled it beautifully in the Uncanny Fear Itself tie ins. He had dozens of different plans to stop the Juggernaut, which each failed in turn, one after the other. This established the threat without making the X-Men look like idiots. Juggernaut really was unstoppable. Now it's just send in X-Force to get slaughtered again and again while occasionally having Magneto try to push the space station when they feel like mixing it up a little. The plot should not require the 'good guys' to be idiots to establish the threat. If they really wanted to set up Orchis as this overwhelming power the mutants will always lose against, they should have shown an all-out attack by Arrako fail and then have Isca turn to Orchis' side because of her power. Then there would be stakes.
    Because Gillen did not have Jean and Jamie teleport in somewhere and give birth to a space station. People lapped this stuff up, and now are stuck with dealing with anticlimactic/unbelievable stories.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Because Gillen did not have Jean and Jamie teleport in somewhere and give birth to a space station. People lapped this stuff up, and now are stuck with dealing with anticlimactic/unbelievable stories.
    Yeah, I'm not buying into the conflict here. A bit underwhelmed.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia